Chapter Sixty: A Fond Memory

Ji Hyo was wheeled directly into the operating room once she got in the emergency room. The nurse attendees told Gary that he would have to wait in the lobby.

Once on the operating table, the attending doctor took a close look at where Ji Hyo was shot. She was extremely lucky that the bullet did not pierce through any major organs. However, at a closer look, the doctor noticed that based on how close the bullet was to her heart, it could have been a fatal wound. The doctor worked non-stop to get that bullet shell out of her chest. It was lodged deep inside her body.

Meanwhile, Gary was anxiously waiting for somebody, anybody to give him news about Ji Hyo. Mentally he was trying to focus on her getting better, rather than worrying about the worse circumstance. Cast members from Running Man showed up at the hospital. His dear friend Gil, was the one who rallied them together to come to the hospital to give Gary moral support in this most trying time.

Gary was sitting in a chair, elbows on his knees, hands covering his eyes, silently weeping. It was Yoo Jae Suk hyung who sat next to him and put his arms around him.

"Gary-ya....I just heard the news....how's Ji Hyo?"

Gary leaned back and wiped the tears from his face.

"Hyung...I haven't heard anything from anyone since I arrived at the hospital...she's still in the operating room....she lost a lot of blood....she was unconscious when we drove to the hospital....I'm scared...what if she died and they didn't want to tell me...what if..."

"Gary, I know this hard on you but you can't think like that....wait until the doctor comes to tell you what's going on...we're here for you and JI Hyo...we all love and care for the two of you," Jae Suk said.

The cast members surrounded Gary, including Gil. They all showed their love and support for their friend. It was Haha, who changed the atmosphere in the waiting room. He began to ask Gary, when was the first time he was attracted to Ji Hyo?

All the men were curious to hear Gary's response to Ha ha's question. Gary thought back when he first noticed Ji Hyo. Finally, he recollected when he started noticing her.

"Ji Hyo first caught my attention when we filmed the 2nd episode of Running Man...she was a guest at the time...she just looked so pretty to me," he happily recalled.

Gary continued his story about how his relationship started with Ji Hyo.

"I was very much attracted to her then and still am....I enjoyed our couple moments together in the show...we started to become friends outside of the show...I find her to be very funny, though she is a very shy person and she really can't dance...nor sing for that matter...but she does have a hidden talent which I find to be sexy and that's her strength....how can anyoen who looks so small be so strong....not only is she strong but courageous too....I'll never forget that time she bungee jumped off that tower in Macau...daebak...she was so amazing in that episode," Gary happily recalling how talented he found Ji Hyo to be.

Then the men were really curious and asked Gary, when was the first time they slept together?

(Autorh's Note: This is a fan fictional story, so none of these events truly happened, though it would had been nice if it did)

Suddenly Gary smiled and blushed. The men also smiled and asked him to disclose the first time, he spent time alone with Ji Hyo. He looked at Jae Suk who then gave him a nod of approval to share to the cast his most private moment. Gary made the men promise not tell anyone what he was about to tell them. They all agreed.

"Do you remember that episode where we went to Thailand and we had a mission to accomplish in the morning?"

The men began to think about that episode.