Chapter Fifty Eight: More Than Business

Hyun Ki's welcoming party finally arrived.  Ji Hyo and Gary invited family and close friends, including the cast members of Running Man for this joyous occasion.  Ji Hyo looked radiant holding her son in her arms.  Gary proudly showed off their son in front of Yoo Jae Suk, Ha Ha, Kim Jong Kook, Suk Jin and Kwang Soo.  The Running Man cast members could not be any happier for the two loving parents.

After announcing the name they had given their son, they made an even bigger announcement when they told their loved ones of their intention to marry by next year.  Rounds of congratulatory cheers were heard all over the house.  After Ji Hyo gave birth to her first child, many family and friends were anxiously awaiting for the announcement of a future nuptial.  Now that the announcement was made that they will be getting married next year, they couldn't wait to attend their wedding.  Ji Hyo and Gary could not be any happier than they were that night.  They were receiving lots of love and support from all the people that came to their gathering.

When the last guest went home, Gary came up to Ji Hyo and whispered to her ear, "I will make all your dreams come true, once we are married."   Ji Hyo smiled and whispered back, "no need because my dreams of being with you and loving you have already come true."  With those words of love and sincerity, Gary turned to Ji Hyo and kissed her on the lips.

Ji Hyo and Gary were spending a lot of quality time as a family.  Although Gary's priority was still making music, he did set aside time to be with his family.  Ji Hyo and Gary's love for each other grew deeper each passing day they were together.  Preparations for the wedding were going smoothly.  Gary asked Gil to be his best man and the men from his TV variety show were his groomsmen.  Ji Hyo asked her younger sister to be her Maid of Honor and had several of her closest friends become bridesmaids. 

Gary continued to reside at Ji Hyo's home, just outside of Korea, while maintaining his home in the city.  Any business dealings he would make, they would meet him at his old home.  One of those occasions involved his accountant.  It had been quite some time when the accountant last saw Gary.  He called Gary one day so he can meet with him to discuss his recent finances.  Gary agreed to hold a meeting with him at his apartment.  He invited the accountant to his old residence.

The accountant had several paperwork Gary needed to look at it.  There were paperwork's regarding his restaurant that he wanted Gary to bring, but Gary had left those paperwork's in his studio.  The accountant told him that he needed those paperwork to complete his regular finance report, so Gary told him to wait at his apartment, while he goes back to the studio to get the paperwork. 

While the accountant was making himself at home in Gary's apartment, Ji Hyo suddenly showed up, carrying a bag full of homemade food.  She knew Gary was going to have a business meeting and was worried he was going to forget to eat.  He has done that on numerous occasions.  Business always comes first before food.  Gary had given her a key to his apartment a long time ago, so she was able to go in and out when ever she pleased.

The accountant was surprised when Ji Hyo walked in.  Ji Hyo greeted him and asked where Gary was?  He explained to her that he went back to the studio to get some paperwork and that he would be right back.  Ji Hyo was going to leave but the accountant insisted she stay and wait for Gary, so she did.  The accountant and her were having a wonderful time conversing with each other on the couch until he made a comment about the night she wore that black leather mini dress. 

He suddenly came close to her and softly said, how much he loved that dress on her.  This made Ji Hyo feel uncomfortable.  She started to scoot a little further away from him.  He in turn scooted closer to her. 

"Do you still have that dress?...I would love to see it on you again, " he slyly said.

Frightened by his weird tone of voice, she said, "no...uhm...it's getting late...you said Gary will be back soon, so I will just go and let you finish your business meeting."