Chapter Fifty Seven: Sticking by Her Man

Gary woke up with a splitting headache.  He noticed he wasn't in his office anymore.  When he turned to the side, Ji Hyo was sleeping right next to him.  Her hand was on his chest and her leg was wrapped around his.  He gently tried to remove her hand away from him so he may go to the bathroom but Ji Hyo began to squirm, softly moaned to him and went closer to him.  It took several tries but he finally was able to slip out of Ji Hyo's embrace to go to the bathroom.

Ji Hyo had woken up when he went into the bathroom.  She went into the kitchen and started brewing coffee.  Gary was a mess, so he took some time grooming himself in the bathroom.  By the time he came out, he noticed that Ji Hyo was no longer in the bed.  Before he went outside their room to find her, he went to the dresser drawer and took out a fresh set of clean clothes.  He just finished changing when Ji Hyo walked inside the room with a cup of coffee.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Oh Ji Hyo...I have a headache...what happened last night?"

"We'll talk about it later...right now let's see what we can do about that headache of yours." she lovingly said.

She then handed him a cup of coffee.  He eagerly took it from her and began drinking it.  Then they both sat down at the edge of the bed.  Gary was still recovering from being drunk the night before.  He was feeling back pain while he sat down on the bed.  Ji Hyo took his cup of coffee, then went behind him and began massaging his shoulders and hitting his upper back and lower back.  

"Thank you Ji Hyo...that feels good...you're so good to me," he said with appreciation.

Ji Hyo massaged his back for quite sometime before she went back out to cook him some breakfast.  When she was done, she came back in the room with a tray full of food.  She signaled Gary to sit up in the bed, while she served him breakfast.  Gary was happy with all the attention he was getting from her.  She also got him another cup of coffee, seeing that he still was out of it.  Then she told him while he finished eating breakfast, she was going to take a shower and get ready for the day.  She kissed him on the cheeks and headed towards the bathroom.

While she was taking a shower, Gary received a call from Gil.

"Oh Gary...how are you feeling today?" he inquired.

"Gil...I've got a headache but Ji Hyo is taking really good care of me right now...why are you calling me so early in the morning?" he asked.

"Gary....you have a good woman with you...don't mess things up with her...from time to time, you keep screwing things in your life...this is one of those things you need to be careful with...Ji Hyo loves you no matter how badly you treat her at times...most women would leave you but she is sticking by your side...that's how much she cares for you...so don't mess it up..."

"Gil, what happened last night?"

While Ji Hyo was taking a shower, Gil told Gary what happened last night. 

"Gary...you know how much I care about you and nobody knows more about you than me..so I'm telling you be good to your woman...she's one of a kind and I know how much you love her...I care too much for both of you to see you both unhappy...okay...I've got to go...I'm busy today...I'll talk to you later."

Gary thanked Gil for what he did last night and for talking some sense to him this morning.  He then told his friend that he owes him dinner for his kindness of taking him home when he was drunk.

After talking to Gil, Gary went to lock the bedroom door, than he removed his clothes and went to the bathroom to be with Ji Hyo.  He quietly slipped into the shower, while Ji Hyo was washing her face.  When he came in, he startled Ji Hyo when he turned her around and put his arms around her.

"Ji Hyo...I'm so sorry about last night...Gil just called and told me what happened...I'm so sorry for hurting you...please forgive me.."

"You weren't yourself last night...I understand that...no matter what happens...I will never leave you again...I love you so much....there's nobody else that I could love as much as I love you...how many times do I need to prove to you that you're the only one for me...we really need to talk about this but not right now."

"Ji Hyo...I'm so worried that you would leave me...you're so beautiful and I'm not that good looking nor worthy enough for you...I just wonder at times why do you want to be with a person like me?" he said in a pitiful and sorrowful way.

Gary's head was down when he told her he felt he didn't deserve her love after all the mistreatment's he had showed to her.  He felt guilty and ashamed that too many times he behaved like an a@!#$ in front of her.  He truly felt he didn't deserve her love after all the misery he has caused her.

"Maybe it might be better if you were with someone who could treat you much better than I could...you deserve someone who wouldn't treat you as bad as I do...I'm not wor......"

Gary's conversation was cut off when Ji Hyo kissed him on the lips.  She put her arms around his neck and kissed him with such passion that Gary happily returned her affection.  When she released her lips from him and began to move back away from him, he quickly pulled her back to him and kissed her some more. After several minutes of kissing each other, Gary finally release Ji Hyo from his embrace.

"Gary, my love...don't ever doubt my love for you...I will stay by your side no matter what...I will never stop caring for you...even if you mistreat me from time to time...but I know you don't mean it when you act this way...I understand you and that's why I am sticking by you...it's my choice to be with you and I'm not going anywhere." she lovingly said.

Then Ji Hyo kissed him one more time before slipping down towards his manhood.  She eagerly took him inside her to let him know how much she cared for him.  When he finally came inside her, she slowly got back up and started washing him.  After they were done showering together, they got dressed and went outside their bedroom to the living room.  Gary wanted to see Hyun Ki before heading out to go to work.  Ji Hyo went into the baby room where he was sleeping.  Her mom stayed over night because they came home late last night from dinner.  Ji Hyo gently lifted up her son from his crib and put him on the changing table to change his diaper before quietly stepping outside of the room to bring to Gary.  Before Gary left, he spent a few quality moments with his son.  He kissed Ji Hyo and his son and told him he will be home early tonight so he can more time with them as a family.  

Ji Hyo knew deep inside that Gary was a good man but he could forget himself at times and do things that were down right stupid but in the end, she still loved him.  She made up her mind no matter what happens she will stick by him through good times or bad.