Chapter Sixty Six: Blissfully Happy

Gary spent a few more days on the island.  Since Hyun Ki was with them, they decided to make it more of a family vacation rather than a honeymoon.  Gary was going to surprise Ji Hyo later with a trip to Europe.

When they went back home to Korea, Ji Hyo and Gary arranged to have a formal meeting with both of their parents.  They informed their parents that they are now married and that they will move forward with their formal wedding so their family and friends can help them celebrate this momentous event in their lives. 

Both parents were very happy see their children married off to each other.  They promised to keep their married status a secret until the official ceremony.  Meanwhile, they continued to go about their normal lives not hinting that they were now a married couple. 

Ji Hyo would drop by Gary's studio practically daily to bring him his lunch or late dinner.  The staff already knew of their relationship through the media.  They found them to be an adorable couple and gave them their space and privacy when they were together. 

One particular night, Gary had arranged to send the staff home early. He had a few people stay over, until Ji Hyo came and then he would have them leave early so he could be alone with his wife. Ji Hyo unaware of this arrangement, came to his studio bringing his regular dinner to his office.  He greeted the few people who were still around before going into Gary's office to drop off his dinner.  Suddenly, each staff member said they were leaving now and said their goodbye's to Gary and Ji Hyo. 

Ji Hyo was surprised why the staff left early.

"Oh....Gary...why are they leaving so early?...don't they still have a couple more hours of work left?" Ji Hyo inquisitively asked.

"I sent them home early," Gary replied.

"Why?" she said.

Gary closed the door to his office and told JI Hyo, "because I wanted to spend some time with my wife."

Ji Hyo smiled shyly.  She then turned to the food on the table and told him, "I hope you're hungry because I brought a lot of food today."

"Yes, I'm famished but not for food," he slyly replied.

"What?" she said.

Gary then went to Ji Hyo but she asked him to turn off the lights.  Even though she was married to Gary, she still felt shy making love to him when the lights were on.  Gary walked to the light switch and turned it off.  Then he went up to Ji Hyo and pushed her against the wall.  He then kissed her passionately on the lips, while hungrily feeling her with his hands.  Finally, he couldn't take it any longer, so he started to remove her clothes.  The only piece of attire he allowed her to wear were her high heel shoes. 

Ji Hyo was passionately returning his kiss, when suddenly the lights came on.  Gary and Ji Hyo were in a state of shock, especially Ji Hyo who was completely naked in front of Gary.  Luckily his body was covering her so nobody could see she had no clothes on. 

Gil could see Gary standing  behind his desk, facing the wall. 

"Gary, where is everybody?" he asked.

Gary replied, " I sent them home early...why are you here?...aren't you still filming Infinity Challenge?"

"We finished early so I thought I'd come by here to work on some music, " he said.

Gil didn't even realize that Gary was trying his best to cover up Ji Hyo.  He found it so amusing when he saw how scared Ji Hyo looked.  He just lovingly looked into her eyes and just gave her this look not to say anything.

Gary told Gil, "why don't  you work on it tomorrow and get some rest for now."

Gil who was curious why Gary was acting funny and was still facing the wall, started to move to Gary's direction.

Sensing this, Gary said, "Gil I will see you tomorrow."

"What's going on?" Gil again asked.  He then moved closer to Gary.

Gary then said, "Gil don't come any closer."

"Why?" he asked.

Gary starts to move slightly to the side.

Just then as Gil came closer to Gary's desk, he noticed several clothing of articles on the floor, including a bra and underwear.  He then looks in Gary's direction and notices bare legs and feet between Gary's legs.

"Oh my gosh...I'm so sorry...I'm leaving now...so sorry...I will see you tomorrow...don't worry I'll lock the door when I go."

Gil starts to leave.  He turns the lights off and just as he is about to close the door, he says "Goodnight Gary...Goodnight Ji Hyo." 

Ji Hyo felt mortified when he said good night to her.  She was really embarrassed and she began to gently hit Gary on the arm.

"Aish...I can't believe this happened," she said.

Gary was so amused by her embarrassment and highly turned on by her nakedness in front of him.  He then stops her from talking by kissing her passionately on the lips again.  She then removes his shirt from his body and throws it on the floor.,  Then, she begins to unbuckle his pants, as Gary desperately removes them as quickly as possible.  Afterwards, she tugs his underwear and he quickly removes them.  

After all his clothing of article is removed from his body, Gary then spread Ji Hyo's legs apart, as he quickly puts his manhood inside her.  Once he got in, he gently lifts her right leg up as he pounds himself inside of her.  It only took him a few hard pushes before he completely came inside her.  He couldn't hold himself any longer and just had to come to her quickly.  Afterwards, he really became famished.  Gary went to turn on the lights.  Ji Hyo then helped him put on his underwear and pants, while she too put on her underwear and his shirt to wear temporarily while they had dinner together.  

When they were done eating, they rested a while on the couch in his office.  They sat on the chair holding each other and talking about how they enjoyed their vacation time on the island.  Gary and Ji Hyo were so blissfully happy.  After half an hour of resting, Gary then looked at Ji Hyo and said, "I'm ready for dessert now."

"Oh but Gary, I didn't bring any."

"Not that kind of dessert," he slyly said.

"Oh.." she said.

Gary then got up, went to light switch and turned it off.

Round Two.