Megan and Roman

Requested by; megsjessd99 !

This one is ; Rated R ! You've been warned !

You watched excitedly as your husband Roman Reigns , fought to retain his world heavyweight championship title . He was in a fatal four way match against Cm punk , Daniel Bryan , himself , and big e Langston .

He hit Daniel Bryan with a superman punch , knocking him out . He hit Punk with a powerful spear . Big e gave him a huge clothesline , sending him to the ground . Big e picked him up on his shoulders , ready to go for the big ending , but Roman slid off of his back , and pushed big e into the ropes . Running at him and spearing him . He went for the pin, and won the match .

You jumped up and down happily , you were so proud of your man .

Xxxx

Roman came back, his vest and shirt was already off and over his shoulder

"Hey." He said walking in with a smile on his face . He sat his things down .

"Baby!" you jumped up, putting his arms around him and hugging him. He was all sweaty but you didn't care.

"Look at you, now you got my sweat on you." He laughed a little.

"So I don't care, I love you." You smiled .

"Good, that's one reason why I love you." He kissed you and held your hands. He looked down into your eyes still holding your hands. He looked you up and down and licked his lips."I still need a shower, cause I'm all sweaty."

"Okay, go shower." You smiled at him, planning to just sit down on the couch and wait for him but he held your hand tightly, not letting you out of his grip.

"You too missy."

You couldn't even respond, he was already taking you with him into the showers.

He backed you up against the wall and kissed you passionately as his hands wandered down your body. Your fingers tangled through his messy hair as he started taking off your shorts. His hands then moved up your shirt, and slid it off .

Roman licked his lips as he took your hand and took you fully into the shower. He turned on the shower . He brought you back under the water and kissed you. His hands wrapped around your waist as your bodies touched.

Roman held you up against the wall, lifted your leg around his waist You held him by his shoulder and his hair. Roman kissed from your lips down to your neck , back to your lips as he slowly slid into you, making you gasp and break the kiss . He began moving in and out of you. He was being very sweet and gentle with you, it was a very cute way for the two of you to do this in a shower at his job .

You moaned his name as he kissed and nipped at your earlobe and tangle his fingers through your wet hair . You held onto his back and left hard scratches , which attracted him even more . You gasped and yelped as he began to pick up the paste . He groaned your name and the moans turned into screams of pleasure . Eventually , you were ready to reach your peak .

"Roman !" You moaned out .

"I'm Gonna -"

"I'm right here . " he interrupted . He moved in and out a few more times before he reached his climax inside of you .

You breathed harder as he washed you up and washed himself up . He stopped the water and wrapped a towel around you and kissed your lips passionately . You kissed back and hopped back onto him as he stepped out of the shower carrying you . He tossed you a pair of his sweatpants and his sweatshirt . You put his huge clothes on as he grabbed his things .

"Shall we get going ?" He asked linking his hands in yours . You giggled and kissed his lips .

"Yes we should ."

___________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it !

Comment or inbox what you think !