Chapter 54: We'll be okay Mia

Justin's POV:

I told everyone the news and we're all miserable right now. Mia thinks it's her fault, but it's not. Every night since the miscarriage, I cried. But, Mia. She cried at least three times each day. It's been a full week since the miscarriage. I told Mia we could try again. But, she keeps rejecting me.

I walk to her. I hug her. " We could try again," I tell her again. " For what? So, we can lose another one," she asks me. " I know where you're coming from Mia. But, you can't hide from this forever," I tell her. She looks down. She knows I'm right. " I'm just not ready," she says to me.

I nod my head because I understand her. We'll just take a little more time for this. She sits down and I sit next to her. I notice something on her forearm and wrist. It's a scar. " You okay?," I ask while rolling up her sleeve. I skip a heartbeat at the sight of the number of scars. My jaw drops. " Mia, what is this?," I ask. " If my baby didn't live a good life, why should I?," she asks me. I grab her arms and look at them. "But, why?," I ask. " Mia, we can try again," I tell her.

" There's no point," she says to me, shutting me down. I take her arms and kiss her scars. " You're perfect. I love you with all my heart. Maybe, someday we can try again. It's just right now doesn't seem like the right time," I explain to her.

She nods. " Yeah, maybe," she replies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I hope you liked it! One more chapter left :D