Chapter 41: Please forgive me

Justin's POV:

I'm at the premiere. I'm answering tons of questions at there's a bunch of screaming beliebers. I see a lot of them and I'm happy. I see my mom and grandparents. " Hey," I say to all of them. I hug them all and we take pictures. When we're done, we walk the carpet. " Where's Mia?," my mom asked.  "Ummm, she couldn't make it," I lied. My mom knows me. Mia would drop everything and leave to support me. She gives me a guilt stare.

" Justin, don't you want Mia here?," she asks me.  She's making me feel guilty know. I go to anser her, but I'm stopped when I see Fredo with the beautiful girl. She's in a white dress and she has a purple flower in her hair. She's looks perfect. That's the not any girl, it's Mia. " Mia!," my mom say happily. Mia hugs my mom and grandparents. " I think you couldn't come?," my mom asks Mia. Mia looks straight at me with the most evil stare in the world.

" Oh, really?," she asks my mom. " Yeah," my mom replies. " I gotta go. I'll catch up with you guys later," Mia asks as she walks away, not making any type of eye contact with me.

Fredo follows her, but stops and says, " Really bro? You're not even gonna go after her? What is up with you today? This isn't you." I feel more guilty now. Thanks Fredo.

Mia's POV:

I take a bunch of pictures on the carpet with everyone else besides Justin. He's all the way on the other side of purple carpet. That's how I want it. An interviewer pulls me over. " So, Mia. Are you proud of Justin?," she asks. " Of course I am. He's everything to me. I'm so proud he made it this far with all the stuff he's been through. He's the strongest person I know," I tell them. While the interview is going on, I see Justin coming in my direction. 

He sees me and he looks upset. He was just smiling five seconds ago. I feel arms wrap around my waist. I already know it's Justin. I look at him quickly and look in disgust. " How beautiful is my wife?," he asks the interviewer. " She's beautiful and she's so sweet. She said you mean everything to her," she tells him. "Really?," Justin asks. I look down and blush. " Really? When?," Justin asks her. " Like a minute ago," she replies. " Awww," Justin says. His grip on my waist tightens. He kisses my cheek. He comes closer to me ear. " I love you," he whispers. I just ignore him and smile.

Justin walks away in a sad face because I didn't say "I love you" back. " Awww, isn't he the sweetest?," the interviewer asks me. Wow, she talks way too much. " Yeah," I say with a smile that I'm faking.

I walk on the purple carpet more and I hear photographers say, " Mia, can we get a pic with you and Justin?," I try to answer, but I feel someone grab my hand and pull me over to a spot. It's Justin. Of course. He puts his arms around my waist and smiles. We take the pictures. I smile, too. " I wanna talk to you," Justin says into my ear. His warm breath makes me smile. It's a habit. " So, does that smile mean yes?," Justin asks. " No, I don't wanna talk to you," I reply to this question. " Please Mia. I'm begging you," he pleads. " I gotta go," I tell him.

I walk away from everything. I'm almost in tears. I run to Fredo. " Drive me home now," I command him. " Whoa, are you okay?," he asks me. " Now," I say with tears. " Okay, let's go," he says as he guides to the car. I see Justin heading in this direction. I walk faster and so does Justin. I get into the car with Fredo. Justin stops walking halfway through. Fredo drives away and heads home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I hoped you liked it! Look at the gif to the right!