Chapter 25: Saving her

Justin's POV:

I speed down the highway and look around. I don't see Mia or her car. I start to hyperventilate. "Please tell me she's still alive," I say aloud to myself. While I'm driving, I see this narrow dirt road. "That's the entrance to the cliff. Mia can't be-," I stop my words. 

*FLASHBACK*

" Justin, if you had the chance to save me, where would it be?," Mia asks me smiling. " What do you mean babe?," I ask her confused. " If I was in a volcano, drowning in the ocean, or stuck in the highest tree in the world, where would you rather save me?," she asks me again. " Mia, what kind of question is that?," I ask laughing. " Hey! Just answer the question Mr. Swaggy!," she shouts at me smiling. "Well, I would save you in any of those places because I love you and I would do anything for you," I tell her. I kiss her forehead ans she smiles at me. " Well, when I have a lot on my mind, I usually go to the highest place like a cliff or a mountain. It clears out my mind," she tells me.

* END OF FLASHBACK*

I turn my car instantly down that road. I drive for a few more seconds, then I see Mia. She standing at the edge of the cliff. I get out the car. " Mia! What are you doing?!," I ask while shouting. She turns around and looks at me. She's crying. Then, she turns back and looks down at the water. I run up towards her and grab my waist. I pull her back from the edge. I turn her around. " Mia, don't do this," I tell her. "WHY NOT JUSTIN! I'VE BEEN THROUGH TOO MUCH LATELY! I HATE MY LIFE! I DON'T WANNA LIVE ANYMORE!," she shouts at me through tears. " What about your dad, your friends, me, what about yourself? Don't you wanna have kids soon? See them grow up? Don't you wanna be with me? Mia, I love you. I'm never letting you go," I say to her. " You said that millions of times Justin. We have been in fights, remember?," she asks me with a serious stare. I come closer to her and pull her close. " Mia, that's normal. But, you know I love you," I stress towards her. She looks down. I pull her chin up. " Please come back home. Please," I plead. I let go of her and hold my hand out, she takes it. We both walk towards my car and drive back home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you liked it! Look at the the gif to the right!