Chapter 28: The hardest time with Justin part 2

HEY! THIS IS A PG-13 STORY, SO I'M KEEPING IT PG-13! IT MIGHT BE SOME STUFF, BUT NOT TOO MUCH! I PROMISE! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia's POV:

I wake up in Justin's arms. Justin just told me a few days ago that he wanted a baby. I said sure and now he's just.... Well, he's always trying to.... He's trying to have sex, which is how you have a baby. But, this has been going on for a while now. It's not gonna stop until I'm actually pregnant. We've done it before, but that was like 5 months ago when he first brought up that he wanted to start a family. Justin opens his eyes. " Hey sleepyhead," I say smiling. Justin looks super tired. Well, he was busy trying to get me to have sex with him for the past few days. No wonder he's tired. " Hey beautiful," he says back. He gets up and makes his way to the bathroom. He's shirtless. I can't help but stare at him. Justin catches me staring at him and has a very sexy stare. He winks at me. He goes to the bathroom. 

He comes back and I'm standing in front of the mirror, brushing my hair. I put the brush down when I'm done. Justin wraps his arms around me. I see him through the mirror. He licks his lips. He runs his hands down my body and I can't help but moan. Justin notices and smiles. He buries his face into my neck. He kisses my neck and I feel his tounge. He licks my neck, too. " Justin," I say. " I gotta get ready to make breakfast," I tell him. " But, can't it wait?," he asks me. " Nope," I reply.

Justin's POV:

I've been trying for a while to get Mia to have sex with me. There's only one way to have a baby, so yeah. I don't know how long I can wait though.

------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked the chapter! Look at the gif to the right!