Chapter 7: AWWWW!

Justin's POV:

I hate how I keep hurting Mia. But, I love her and I'm not gonna let her go. She's mine. If I can't have her, no one can. SHE'S MINE FOREVER. Mia walks down the stairs and I stare at her. She smiles. "What?," she asks me. " Nothing. I'm just happy you're here. You look so beautiful. You always do," I complement her. She smiles. "AWWW, that's sweet," she says while smiling. She goes in the kitchen and grabs a snack. While she's doing that, I rush upstairs and grab the dozen of roses from  under the bed. I run downstairs and walk into the kitchen. Mia turns around and smiles. " Babe, I'm sorry. I keep hurting you and I never mean to. I just care about you and I don't wanna lose you. I'm sorry I'm an idiot. I'm sorry that I'm sometimes selfish. I'm sorry that I'm sometimes a jerk. But, I promise, if you stay with me, I'll make this marriage the best time of your life. I love you and I'm sorry. I love you Mia," I say spilling out my feelings. Mia has tears in her eyes. One tear rolls down her cheek and I come closer to her. " Babe you don't have to cry. I hate seeing you cry. I'm sorry for making you cry, but I just wanted tell you how I feel about you," I say while smiling. I wipe her tears and hug her. She hugs me really tight and pulls away. She kisses my cheek. " I love them Justin. They're beautiful," she says. I smile. " Anything for my princess," I say smiling at her.

Mia's POV:

Justin's so sweet. I love him so much. I'm just staring in my mirror just thinking about him. Justin wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek. He's wearing sunglasses. " What are you thinking about?," he asks. "You," I say. " Awww," he says. " Hey look what's that?," I ask Justin pointing to the wall. " What?," he asks confused. I snatch the sunglasses off his face and run down the stairs. Justin laughs and chases me. " Babe, give me back my sunglasses," he commands my while laughing. " No," I reply. I run all around the house and Justin's trailing behind me. Justin catches up and grabs me by my waist. " Got you," he says. I'm laughing so hard and he is, too. "You think it's funny?," he asks me. " Yep, pretty much," I reply to him. Justin starts tickling me and I continue to laugh. " Justin stop!!!!!," I shout while laughing. He throws my over his shoulder and puts me on the couch. He sits down next to me. " I love you," he says. He presses his lips against mine. " I love you , too Justin," I say back to him.