Chapter 33: He's back

Hey! So, if you haven't read my book about me, go to my page and read it. It's some deep stuff in there! Thanks! Enjoy the chapter!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia's POV:

I'm so happy! Justin's coming back for a little while! I'm just pacing around the house waiting for him. I stand near the window. I see Justin's car pull up and I smile and jump around. Justin gets out the car and walks toward the front door. I rush to the door and open it. Justin smiles at the sight of me. Justin runs to me. Before I know it, he's inches away from me, then he picks me up and spins me around.

I hold on to him right. He puts me down and embraces me. " I missed you so much," he tells me. " I missed you, too," I reply to him. I look into his eyes. I miss this feeling. The feeling of looking at him and thinking to myself " He's perfect, and he's all mine." Justin pulls me towards him and holds me tight. His face inches close to mine. I can feel his warm breath on my lips. He rubs his nose against mine. I smile. Justin presses his lips to mine. His lips are warm and soft. Justin pulls away from the kiss.

" I miss this feeling," he tells me. " What?," I ask him. " The feeling of holding you, kissing you, and being around you. I missed looking at you all the time and saying to myself, " She's mine. She's actually mine." " Awww," I say loudly. That was so sweet. I hug him tight. " Hey, let's go in. It's getting late," he says to me. I nod my head and we go into the house.

---------------------------------------------------

Watch the video to the right! It's a music video I made. Hope you like it!