Chapter 34: Walmart

Hey! So, I changed the cover! I hope you like it! By the way, I changed my whole page, too. My bio and everything! Check it out! I hope you enjoy the chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin's POV:

I'm exhausted from the tour. I'm laying down in my comfortable bed, when I hear footsteps coming my way. I look at the door and there's Mia. I smile. " Justin, I'm going to Walmart. I gotta go food sgopping and buy some stuff," she announces to me. " You want me to come with you?," I ask her. " No, I'm fine," she replies. I look down. I don't want her to go alone. " But, Mia-" " No, Justin," she says cutting me off.

" You just came back from your tour. You still have to tour Australia, too. I want you to rest," she says to me. I smile. " Well, fine. If I can't go, then I'm telling Kenny to take you," I tell her. " Fine, Justin. WHatever makes you feel better," she says.

Mia's POV:

Justin just called Kenny. He wants him to accompany my on my trip to Walmart. I hear a car horn honk. It's Kenny. " Justin, I'm leaving with Kenny!," I shout up the stairs. " Okay! I love you!," he shouts back. " Love you, too!," I reply. I walk out the door and get in the car with Kenny. " Hey Kenny," I say. " Hey Mia," he says back.

We pull out the driveway and go on our way to Walmart.

* 10 MINUTES LATER*

We're here. We get out the car and enter Walmart. " Mia, thank God Justin's back. He wouldn't shut his mouth about you. It was all Mia this, Mia that," he tells me smiling. I smile at the words. " Aww really?," I ask him. " Yeah. Justin really loves you. He even cried for you. Me and Scooter had to talk to him," he says to me, making me smile even more. " What do you mean?," I ask interested. " Well, it was after a concert and he really missed you. He started talking about the things he missed about you. Like your smile, your hugs, your kisses, being around you. Next thing I know, he's crying," Kenny explains to me. " Awww," I say.

We grab the stuff I need and put it in the cart. I hear the scream. But, it's like a fangirl scream. I look to the right and there's a girl. Not just a girl, a belieber. She walks towards me. I smile at her. " Oh my-, you're, youre Mia Bieber! I love you," she tells me. " Aww, I love you, too," I say back to her. I hug her. She starts crying, too. " Justin has helped with a lot lately. You see, I get bullied everyday. I cut myself, see," she says. She lifts her sleeve up and there are a bunch of scars. I gasp. " Are you okay?," I ask her. " Yeah, now I am with you and Justin. I follow you both on Twitter, too," she replies.

I feel so bad. " NO, you're beautiful. Those people must not know enough about you. I just met you and you're already an amazing person. What's your twitter?," I ask. It's @belieber123," she tells me. I take my phone out, go to twitter and follow her. " You just followed me!," she shouts while smiling. " Yeah, I'm sorry, I gotta go. Wanna take a picture?," I ask her. " Yes," she says. Kenny takes a pic of both of us. I hug her. " I'll tell Justin to follow you, too," I suprise her. " Oh my god, thank you so much," she shouts while crying. " No problem. Bye," I say. " Bye," she says back. Me and Kenny make out way to the car and back home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you liked it! Look at the gif to the right!