Chapter 32: I only love you

Justin's POV:

I text Mia and tell her to Skype with me. She does. I go to my laptop, turn on Skype and there she is. "Hey babe. I miss you so much," I shout in happiness. " I miss you, too Justin," she says back. She has a smile, but it doesn't look too great. She's faking it. Something's on her mind.

I examine her. " You okay?," I ask her. " Yeah, yeah. I'm fine," she says. I grin at her and examine her again. She turns her head the other way. " Mia, I know you. What's wrong?," I ask her again. " Well, Justin. There's a video on Youtube and it's with you and this girl. What's with that?," she asks me with tears in her eyes. I sigh. "You saw that? Mia, that girl you saw. She snuck into my room," I explain to her. " But, Justin-" " No," I say cutting her off. " I only love you. I promise I didn't do anything with her. I promise. I love you way too much. Mia, I love you," I tell her.

Mia smiles. " I love you, too. But, it's weird how she snuck into your room," she says. " Yeah, I know. By th way, I saw your tweet. I miss you more," I say with a smile. She smiles. Mia yawns. I smile at her. " Let me guess, you're tired. It's getting late over there," I say. " Yeah. Well, I'll talk to you later. I love you," Mia says while smiling. " I love you more," I reply. She blows me a kiss and logs off. I miss her a lot. How many more days until I can see her again? I don't know, but it seems like forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this chapter! Look at the gif to the right!