Chapter 45: My first radio interview

Mia's POV:

I'm doing my first radio interview! I'm doing it with Radio Big Boy! That's my favorite radio station to be on. Justin's been there a few times. The last time he almost gave his beliebers saying he was "retiring." But, then he told them he was joking.

I walk in the studio and everyone smile. I see the host. His name's Kurt. " Hi!," I say excited. " Hey, sweetheart. It's nice to see you finally. I heard so much about you. Justin can never shut his mouth about you," he explains to me. " Aww," I say. I hug him. " You ready?," he asks me. " Umm, yeah!!!!!!!!!," I say enthusiastically. 

* 20 MINUTES LATER*

The interview is started. " We are here with Mia Bieber, aka the wife of pop phenomenon Justin Bieber here at Radio Big Boy! Hey Mia, how are you?," Kurt asks me. " I'm great! Thanks for having me here! Can I just say that I love this show! I listen to it all the time," I tell him. " Aww, thank you. Now, I know why Justin picked you. You're so sweet," he tells me. I blush.

" So, Mia. What are we gonna hear right now?," he asks me. " You are about to hear " Heartbreaker" by Justin Bieber," I tell everyone on the air. Everyone cheers. " Now, Mia let me ask you a question before we play Justin's song. Is there a chance this song is about you?," he asks. " Well, maybe. Maybe not," I tease. Everyone laughs.

" No, but really Mia. Are you his heartbreaker?," he asks me again. " I don't think so. I mean, there's times where we fight, but we make up," I explain to him. " Did he give you that?," Kurt asks, pointing to the diamond necklace. " Is that a diamond necklace?," a girl asks. " Maybe," I answer. Everyone laughs and cheers making my cheeks red. " Justin, I don't know if you're listening out there, but you're doing it right," Kurt says on the air. I start laughing. " Alright, here's " Heartbreaker" by Justin Bieber, aka Mia's husband on Radio Big Boy right now," Kurt announces on air. I'm loving this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

More of the interview in the next chapter! Look at the gif to the right!