Chapter 31: Wait, what??

Mia's POV:

Justin left for his other leg of the Believe Tour. He went to Asia, now he's in Latin America. I miss him so much. We Skype, Facetime, talk, and text all the time. But, I still miss him. I hear my phone go off and I get a text from Justin.

Justin: I miss u babe.

Me: I miss u 2.

Then, there's a cute picture with him and Scooter smiling. I smile at the picture. I miss him, too. He's in Brazil right now. I go on twitter and tweet.

@miabieber: When you miss someone really badly, it's the worst time in your life..

I got a twitter when I married Justin. A lot of beliebers were tweeting Justin to get me to have a twitter because they love me. I go to Justin's profile. He just tweeted.

@justinbieber: I miss her...

A tear falls down my face. I know he's talking about me. I'm happy I'm not the only one feeling this way because I hate it. I'm just on twitter, seeing what friends are happening. Then, I thousands of tweets like this: Justin Bieber with a girl in Brazil, Justin Bieber with a prostitute in Brazil, Video of Justin Bieber with prostitute in Brazil. " What the heck is this?," I ask myself. I click on one of the minks, there's words. I read them. " Here's a video of him with the girl. It looks pretty real. Doesn't Bieber have a wife? Well, you better tell her to watch out!"

I grow angry. I don't wanna believe it, but I click on the video. It's Justin. He's sleeping and then it's the girl. I feel me heart crumble. Is this for real?

Justin's POV:

The weirdest thing just happened. I'm in Brazil right now for the Believe Tour and this girl just snuck into my room. I called security and they got her out. I just ignore what just happened and just focus on the most important person to me. Mia.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I finally updated! Watch the video to the right! I made it! Hope you like it!