Chapter 10: The best morning

Mia's POV:

I'm tired. I'm laying down and I wake up in Justin's arms. I smile and try to get up, but I can't. Justin has his arms tight around me. I forgot he's very protective of me. It's so cute and sweet. I turn around and look at Justin. He's still sleeping. He's looks perfect. He looks perfect even when he's sleeping. I smile. I'm actually married to him. Wow. I turn back around and stare at the wall. I'm hungry. I need breakfast. But, Justin's arms are just so tight around me. I try to get out of his arms, and I start laughing. Justin's eyes open. " Hey sleepy head. You're awake," I say to him while smiling. Justin sits up and pulls me closer to him. He kisses my cheek. Justin smiles. " Good morning princess. How long have you been awake?," he asks me. " For like ten minutes. I tried to get up, but your arms were so tight around me, and I didn't wanna wake you up. You looked so perfect," I explained to him. " You hungry?," he asks me. " Yep," I answer. Justin gets up and goes to the bathroom. My phone randomly starts playing "Lolly" out of nowhere. I think it's weird how my phone starts playing this song out of nowhere, but I ignore it. I love this song. I love the music video, too. I get up and start singing and dancing.

" Throwing up a G note. Like i'm at a casino. I'm all fancy yeah. I'm poppin' Pellegrino. Im in the El Camino. And i pull up on the scene though. You know I'm a real OG. And baby i ain't from the T.O. You ain't messing with the clique though. Meet me on the 6th floor. Know you ain't a model. You should let me take some pics tho. Windows down. Speakers loud. Look down at my sneakers now. Got so many features. Tell the creatures just to beat it now. Fifty for that necklace. Look down at my set list. Got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix. Let's just admit that I'm the bestest. Guess this you ain't never ever on the guest list."

I start doing the lolly dance and Justin walks in. I stop dancing. " No keep dancing. It's adorable," he tells me. I smile. Justin comes behind me and grabs my waist. He spins me around and I scream while laughing. Justin comes in front of me and smiles. " I love you," he says. " I love you, too," I say back.

--------------------------------------------------

Hope u like it. More chapters soon. Look at the gif to the right. :D