Chapter 42: Stay with me

Justin's POV:

Mia's so mad at me. She won't forgive me. I tried everything. I tried talking to her, calling her on her phone, texting her, even talking to her through Fredo. Nothing works. I went to the store and bought a dozen roses.

I walk upstairs and into the bedroom where she is. She looks at me and ignores me and continues to watch T.V. I walk towards her. " Mia, I'm really sorry. Will you forgive me?," I ask her. She looks at me. " I don't know Justin! I don't know! Don't talk to me!," she shouts at me.

" Well, someone's on their period," I say in a low volume. But, it's loud enough for Mia to hear it. She's angry now. " Oh, is this your plan to win my forgiveness?," she asks me angrily. Why did I have to say that? Mia gets up, puts her shoes on and walks downstairs.

" Mia, where are you going?," I ask her. " Oh, like you would care Justin. You didn't care yesterday when you didn't invite me to go with you to the premiere," she says to me. She opens the door, but I run to her and shut the door. " What the fuck?," she says with a serious tone. " I'm not letting you leave until you forgive me," I tell her. " Umm, Justin. You must be out your fuckin' mind!," she yells at me. " No, Mia! I love you and I need you here with me! Please, don't end this relationship. I love you so much. If you leave, I can't live anymore," I stress to her. " Yeah, whatever. Bye," she says as she opens the door.

I shut the door again. I turn her around to face me. I push her gently against the wall. " What are you-," she can't even finish her sentence because I come closer to her face. My lips brush hers. I feel her hands push my abs to push me away, but I come more closer to her. I press my lips against hers. I grab her waist. I pull away from the kiss.

I bury my face into her neck. Tears start coming in my eyes now.

Mia's POV:

Justin pulls away from the kiss. He buries his head in my neck and I hear him sniff. He's crying. " I need you," he says. He grabs my waist and pulls me in for a hug. I hug him back. " I'm sorry," he says. " You forgive me?," he asks me. " Yes, Justin. I was mad at you, but that doesn't mean I stopped love you," I explain to him. I hug him tighter. This is a serious marriage.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it! Look at the video the right! I made it! Hope you like it!