Chapter 22: MOM!!!!!!!

Mia's POV:

Justin is driving his Fisker Karma with me to my mom's hotel. I look at him while he's driving. He looks at me back. He smiles at me. I smile back, but it's a fake smile. I turn my head and face the window. Justin looks at me even more and examines me. " Mia," he calls. " Hhmm?," I answer. I turn my head back towards him and look in his perfect chocolate brown eyes. He smiles. " Mia, don't worry. It's all gonna be fine," he tells me while driving and glancing back at me at the same time. He looks at me again. He looks at my hand on my lap. He reaches over and grabs my hand gently. He kisses it and smiles at me. I smile back. " Hey, eyes on the road Bieber," I tell him. " Umm, listen Mrs. Bieber. I've been driving for a while now," he says while smiling and laughing. I laugh at him. " You're so adorable when you get mad," I tell him. He winks at me. I laugh even more. " That's the laugh and smile I love to see. You have a beautiful face. Not just a beautiful face, you are perfect. When there's a frown, you look very upset. It stops the whole world. I love seeing you smile," he says. I smile even harder. He sees me smile and he smiles back. He reaches over and kisses me on the cheek. " Hey, eyes on the road," I tell him. " What? I can't kiss my perfect wife?," he asks me. " Not while driving right now," I reply back. I kiss him on the cheek and he smiles. 

We pull in to the hotel parking lot. We get out and I see my mom. She's about to get in the car like she said. " Mom!!," I shout and excitement. I run towards her and Justin trails behind. I reach my mom and embrace her tight. She hugs me back tight. " Hey Mrs. Johnson," Justin says. He hugs her. " Well, I'm on my way," she says. I frown. " Hey, it's gonna be okay," my mom assures me. I nod my head. She hugs us both again and gets in the car. " I love you," she tells me. " I love you, too," I say back. Her driver drives away. I hear a car horn. Two cars crash into eachother. The car that my mom is in swerves a sharp turn and then " CRASHHHH!!!" A huge truck crashes into my mom's car. "MOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!," I scream in fear. I try to run, but Justin grabs my waist. He's trying to protect me. More cars are crashing and not just into eachother, into my mom's car.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked the chapter!! :D Look at the gif to the right!!