Chapter 16: I love you Part 2

Justin's POV:

I can't believe it! " Wait, what did you just say?," I asked Doctor Steven. He smiles. " I said she's going to be just fine. Just give her a couple of weeks in here and she'll be okay. She actually just woke up. She wants to see you now," he tells me. I smile. " Thank you," I say. I hug him tight. I rush towards Mia's hospital room. I open the door and close it behind me. I turn around and see Mia. She weakly smiles. " Justin," she calls weakly. " I'm here Mia. I'm here," I assure her. I take her hand and kiss it. " I thought I was gonna lose you," I tell her. " Why would you think that?," she ask. I smile and hesitate. "Forever and always remember? ," she asks. I smile really hard. " I love you Justin," says again weakly. " I love you, too," I say back.  " I want you to get your rest. You're in here for a while. I want you to get better. I'm gonna leave to let you rest," I tell her. " Okay," she says tired. I could tell she was tired, too. " I love you," she says. I come closer to her and press my lips against hers. " I love you, too. I'll be right back when you wake up. Okay?," I ask. " You  promise?," she asks me worried. " I promise," I assure her. She smiles. She closes her eyes and goes to sleep. I walk out the room, close the door quiety and walk out the hospital. I have to get her stuff to make sure she's comfortable. I'm so happy and relieved that she's okay. I can't live without her.