Chapter 25: I hate my life

Mia's POV:

I hate my life! I have been through too much in the past year and a half. I go to London to do hip hop classes, I meet nice people and friends, but all in all, the trip turned out horrible because me and Justin broke up and Peter started to develop his hatred towards Justin. But, me and Justin got back together. But, then we started to have a bumpy relationship after Peter. Then, Peter decides to go to my house, beg for my forgiveness, and tries to win me over, but it ended in a fight between him and Justin. Then, this guy can his car straight into me and I'm in the hospital or months, holding on to my dear life.

But, wait I'm not done. Right after the welcome home party because I was in the hospital, I get a call from my mom saying she has cancer, I rush with Justin to London, she her one last time, see her get ran over by thousands of cars and she's dead. My dad is in India and he couldn't stay after the funeral! All I have is Justin now. But, I don't wanna live this life. Everyday, my depression gets worst. I can't do this anymore.

I grab my keys, walk out the door, take my Black Callidac and speed down my highway. Tears run down my eyes. " Mia, don't do this! Don't end your life. What about Justin? What about your friends? What about your mom?" I think. I shake my head and ignore my thoughts. I can do this anymore.

Justin's POV:

" Where's Mia?," I ask my self confused. I think, she's depressed..... " NO," I say to myself aloud. I look outside the window, her car's not here. I grab my keys, rush out the door, speed my Fisker Karma down the highway. I'm hoping she's still alive. I have to find her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you like it! Look at the gif to the right!