Chapter 48: Will everyone give it a rest?

Mia's POV:

We invited everyone to chill at our house. Pattie, Jeremy, Jaxon, Jazzy, Ryan, the other Ryan, Za, and everyone else is here. I go in the kitchen with Pattie and sit on top of the counter. " So, how are you sweetheart?," Pattie asks me. " I'm great. I just did a interview last morning with Radio Big Boy and yeah...," I answer her. She smiles.

Justin suddenly walks in the kitchen and it gets quiet fast. I laugh. " What? Am I interrupting something? You guys talking about me?," he asks me. " Yep! But, it's in a good way," I reply to him. Justin walks toward me and sits next to me. " Yeah, you better be," he says teasing me. I feel his warm, soft lips kiss my cheek.

Pattie smiles at the sight of us. " My baby's growing up," she says. She goes in her purse and grabs her phone. She comes closer to me. "Look how cute Justin was when he was a baby," she tells me. She shows me the cute pictures. " Awww, you're were so adorable," I tell Justin. Justin rolls his eyes and smiles. " Really mom?," he asks. Pattie laughs.

" Yo, Justin! Come on, we gotta show you something," I hear Scooter shout from the other room. " I'm coming," Justin replies. He grab my hand, kisses it, and walks to the other room to find Scooter. I smile at Pattie.

Justin's POV:

I walk towards Scooter. " What's up?," I ask him. " Oh, we just wanted to talk to you," he tells me. "So, how's the relationship?," he asks me. " It's going great, I guess," I reply to him. I'm so confused why he asked me that. I'm confused why I invited everyone here. I'm tired from last night. Me and Mia stayed up late last night and we... We um, did stuff.

I yawn. Everyone notices. " What's wrong Justin? You had a rough night?," Fredo asks. " Yeah, I had a bunch of work to do yesterday," I lie. " You're lying. You were just relaxing with Mia yesterday. We all know what you did last night," Za teases. " How can you tell?," I ask them, confessing. " You never look this happen unless you're hanging out with Mia, but today you just look extra happy," Ryan explains to me.

Mia's POV:

" So, Justin won't leave you alone about this baby thing?," Pattie asks me. We were talking about how Justin won't give this baby thing a rest. " Well, I think that's cute. It'll be cute to have a little Justin or Mia running around," she tells me. " Wow, will everyone give it a rest?," I say now more irritated then ever. " Well, Mia. I hate to admit it, but it would be cute though," she explains to me. I sigh. We both get up and go into the other room.

Justin's POV:

" Well, it would be great for you two to have a baby. So, you're having a baby soon?," Scooter asks me. " I really don't know, but I really want to. She could be pregnant in the next few days for all we know," I tell Scooter. Mia walks in the room and we all look at her. " Hey," Za says, making it obvious that we were talking about her. I smile at her. She knows what we were talking about her. She ignores it and just sits at the table with my mom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

There's only a few chapters left!!! Maybe 10 chapters or so!!

I hoped you liked it! Watch the video to the right!