Chapter 49: Whoa, is this for real?

Mia's POV:

I start to rub my stomach. It hurts really bad right now. I start to wince from the intense pain that I'm feeling. I feel tears fall down my cheek. I flutter my eyes open. I'm wrapped in Justin arms really tight. I look around and my eyes stop at the clock. It's 5:30 in the morning! My stomach starts hurting more. I'm surprised Justin hasn't woken up yet. He normally checks on me every five seconds.

I start to gag. I cover my mouth. I grab Justin arms really tight and get them off me. I jump off the bed and head to the bathroom. I hear Justin moan. I woke him up. " What?," Justin says confused. I continue to make my way to the bathroom.

I hover over the toilet and I start vomiting. I hold my stomach.

Justin's POV:

I start hearing vomiting from the bathroom. I get up right away and I find Mia hovering over the toilet. She's holding her stomach. I rush to her and hold her hair back. I rub her back. I think she's done. She leans against to wall. I sit down next to her. " You okay?," I ask her. She sniffs. " Yeah," she replies.

I pull her towards me. I rest her head on my chest. I think to see what's wrong with her. Did she eat something bad? Is she sick? I stop thinking when I come across the one thought I wanted to have for a long time. Is she pregnant?

Well, let's see. The last time we did it was three and a half weeks ago. She didn't snap on me that much, so I don't think she had that time of month. Yep, she's definitely pregnant.

Mia's POV:

" Hey Justin," I call. " Yeah babe," he answers. " What's today?," I ask him still resting my head on his chest. " It's Friday," he confirms. I'm a week late. " Why?," he asks me. " I'm a week late," I tell him. It all adds up. The vomiting is morning sickness. I'm a week late on my period. I missed it. I don't need a pregnancy test to confirm this. I'm pregnant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Tell me what you think! Comment below! A few chapters left! I hoped you liked it! Watch the video to the right!