Chapter 21: We're in London

Mia's POV:

We just landed in London. We're at the hotel now just relaxing. I'm so jetlag right now. But, I'm so worried about my mom. I start to think about her and frown a little. " Mia, you okay?," Justin asks me. "Yeah, I'm just tired," I tell him. I frown more and tears run down my cheeks. I turn away and wipe them. " Mia, I know you. There's more than just the jetlag. It's about your mom, isn't it?," he asks me again. I try to reply, but before I can, I burst into more tears. Justin comes closer to me. I get up and run away. "Mia," Justin calls. He trails behind me. Justin grabs my arm gently. He turns me around me face him. I look into his perfect brown eyes. He embraces me.

Justin's POV:

I embrace Mia as tight as I can. " Babe, it's okay. Your mom is gonna be fine. I promise," I assure her. "Justin," Mia calls for me through tears. " Hmm?," I answer her. " Nevermind," she tells me. I break away from the hug. " What were you gonna say?," I ask her. She hugs me again. " Your tour. How are you going to stay here with me? Your tour starts back up soon. Remember?," she reminds me. " Yeah. I remember. I wanna be by your side though," I tell her. Mia's phone rings. She answers it. " Justin, my mom is about to go to the hospital. She wants us to see her leave," she tells me. " Okay, let's go then," I relpy to her. We leave for her mom's hotel.