Chapter 26: Really?

Mia's POV:

I'm cooking dinner for me and Justin. I'm making spaghetti! That's his favorite. I put the sauce in the meat, then suddenly I feel arms wrap around me. It's Justin. " Hey babe," I said happily. I turn around and kiss him on the cheek. " Hey beautiful. I wanna talk to you," he tells me. " Okay, let's talk," I tell him.

I continue to make the spaghetti. " Well, I wanna start a family. I wanna have a baby," he says. I stop making the spaghetti and turn towards him. " Justin, you want what?," I ask him. " A baby," he replies. I think. He sees the expression on my face. " Ummmmmm..," I say confused. Justin looks down in disappointment. " Justin, I didn't mean it that way. It's just... you caught me off guard with that question. I thought about having a baby. I really did, but it's just. I don't know. It's hard to explain to you Justin," I say trying to explain to him.

" Mia, I wanna be with you for the rest of my life. Don't you wanna have a baby. See them grow up to be successful?," he asks me trying to convince me. " Justin, of course I do," I reply. " Well, we can take baby steps," Justin tells me. I think. Yes, I want a baby. But, am I ready? I think again and I decide to say yes. I sigh. " Okay Justin. That's fine with me," I say to him. A huge smile appears on his face. He comes closer to me and hugs me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked the chapter! Look at the gif to the right!