Chapter 27: The hardest time with Justin

Justin's POV:

I'm so happy right now. Mia said she's okay with having a baby, too. Mia walks down the stairs. I invited Scooter, Fredo, Tay James and Ryan (Butler) over to chill. Mia is going out with Brandi, her best friend, to go shopping. Mia walks towards me. " Okay, Justin. I'm about to leave in a few," she tells me. " Sweet. The guys will be here in a few, too," I tell her. I hear the doorbell ring. They got here fast. I walk over and open the door. "Wassup guys!," I shout happily. They come in and we immediately start playing NBAK2.

Mia is just looking at us laughing. I smile at her. She looks at her phone. " Justin, I'm leaving. Brandi is right outside," she announces. Scooter, Fredo, and Ryan all hug her goodbye. Then, she stops in front of me. She embraces me and I hug her tight. She pulls away and kisses my cheek. "I love you," she says to me smiling. " I love you, too," I say back. She starts to walk and heads towards the door. But, I grab her arm gently and pull her towards me again. " Justin...," she says to me while laughing. 

Mia's POV:

I went to go head for the door, but I feel someone grab me. It's Justin. " Justin...," I say while laughing. He pulls me closer to him and has a sexy smirk on his face. He presses his lips against mine. He passionately kisses me nice and slow. He pulls me more closer to him, so close that our bodies are touching. There's no more space between us. "Wooooooo!!!," Fredo says loudly, making my cheeks red. " Wow, really Justin?," Ryan asks. As all these comments are being said, Justin is still kissing me. " Wow, Justin. Why don't you get a room?," Scooter asks Justin. Justin pulls away and bites his lip. I look down and laugh. " Well, maybe I will," Justin replies to Scooter. He turns his head towards me and winks at me. I laugh harder. " I really gotta go Justin. I love you," I say to Justin. I walk towards the door. " Love you, too," Justin replies. I walk out the door and make my way to Brandi's car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you liked it! Look at the gif to the right!