Chapter 9: The horrible bet

Justin's POV:

I hate this bet. It's been like one hour and I can't do this. I mean, going a day without a kiss from Mia is like not living at all. I love her. If I lose, I have to take her wherever she wants to go for a week. But, I don't mind. That's unless it's the movies and we're watching a chick flick. ' Cause sometimes she does that. But, Mia's amazing at this bet. I'm staring at her, looking at how beautiful she is. She's just ignoring me. We have like three more days of this bet. THAT'S TOO LONG! " Hey Mia. Can we just forget about the bet. I love you and I can't go a day without kissing you. I tried before and I almost didn't make it. Mia please," I plead to her. " Nope, you wanted to do the bet Justin. I'm not losing this bet. Unless you give up," she says to me. I hate losing bets though. But, I do cant do this one. Mia grabs her bag and says, " I'm leaving to go out to dinner with my dad. I'll be right back." "Okay," I say. " Wait, no goodbye kiss?," I ask. " Nope," Mia says while smiling. I do a puppy dog face. " Bye Justin," she says. "Bye babe. I love you," I say. " Love you, too Justin," she replies. I hear the door close. Now, what am I gonna do for a couple hours? 

*3 HOURS LATER*

Wow. All I did is sleep, eat pizza, and play 2K. I'm bored. I need Mia. NOW. Mia walks in the door. I jump up and hug her. She hugs me back. " How was dinner?," I ask her. " Great. Dad said hi," she tells me. " Tell him I said hi back," I reply. I smile at her. I grab her waist and bring her closer to me. She smiles. " You give up the bet?," she asks. " I press my lips against hers. I continue to kiss her for ten more seconds. " Yep," I reply.