Chapter 5: You don't trust me?

Mia's POV: 

I'm food shopping right now at Walmart and I have so much stuff. I mostly have snacks and Swedish Fish because Justin loves that. But, yeah. I go to reach for my phone and it's not in my pocket. I left it at home. Really?

Justin's POV:

I miss Mia. She went food shopping and I miss her so much. She's my reason why I'm still here on this planet. I need her. Now. I reach for my phone to call Mia, but I stop when I see her phone on the table. Really? Now, I have to wait. Mia gets a text. I walk over to the phone. A text from Peter, aka that hot British guy she met a few months ago. The guy I almost lost my soulmate to. The guy I hate. Should I look through her phone? I think. I don't want to, but I want to protect Mia. I grab her phone. Oh, yeah the password. I know it. It's JBiebz.She told me because she trusts me enough. I smiled when she told me. I love that nickname. I grab her phone and look what Peter sent her.

Peter: I wanna talk

Peter: I miss you so much

Peter: I really care about you. I just don't have a major crush on you, I love you with all my heart

Peter: I wanna be with you

What the heck is this? Is she cheating on me? She wouldn't! But, I can't help but think she is.

Mia's POV:

I walk in the house and Justin helps me put all the bags in the kitchen. I smile and he gives me a evil stare. Okay? " You okay babe?," I ask him. " Don't act like you care about me now!," Justin shouts at me. I'm so confused. " Justin, what's wrong? You're acting weird," I say while trying to hug him. He rejects my hug. My face changes. Justin goes in his pocket and shows me my phone. " Don't you care what Peter will think of you hugging me?" he asks me. " What?," I say raising my voice a little.I snatch my phone from him and look through my messages. Peter sent me a ton of message. Justin went through my phone and saw it. Wow. " Justin, this is all Peter, not me. You don't trust me?" I ask Justin. He rolls his eyes. " No," he replies. Tears start to form in my eyes. "Justin, please," I plead. " I'm done," I hear him say. My heart crumbles in millions of pieces. I run out the kitchen and upstairs to the bedroom. I continue balling my eyes out. Wow. Did this really happen?

Justin's POV:

Mia just ran upstairs crying. I feel bad, but she's cheating on me. I hear the doorbel ring and I answer it. It's Fredo. " Hey bro," he says. " Hey," I say back. " You okay, bro. You look mad right now," he says. " Me and Mia just got into a fight," I explain to him. " She's cheating on me with Peter, that hot Britsh guy. Wow," I say in anger. Fredo looks down. " Well, actually... Mia came to me the other day about this. She said he was bothering her. She didn't reply to the texts though. She thought is was gonna make it worse. She didn't wanna tell you either. She knows you would flip out. Justin, she's innocent. She's not cheating on you. She only loves you," Fredo explains to me. I feel like a jerk. I just treated my wife like crap. Really? I gotta go and apologize to Mia," I tell him. " Yeah, go," Fredo says and he walks away. I rush upstairs to the bedroom and open the door. Mia is packing her things. NO!!! She looks at me. Her eyes look like she's been crying for hours. " Mia.." I say." Save it Justin. I can't do this anymore!," she yells. I hold her in my arms. " Mia please," I say. " I gotta go," she says. She grabs her bags and walks out the room.