Chapter 38: Someone hold me back!

Mia's POV:

This chick must really want to get hit! " Ummm, listen chick! I really don't know how you are, but you better walk away now, unless you wanna get punched in face!," I shout at her. Her jaw drops. " Is that a threat?," she asks me serious. " No, it's a promise!," I correct her. 

Justin's POV:

" Yeah, she's my everything," I tell Za, finishing the conversation. We were talking about Mia. " Yeah, my daughter is my everything. Speaking of kids, when are you gonna have some?," he asks me. " I really don't know. I asked her a thousands times. We're working on it," I reply to him. Speaking of Mia, where is she? I look around and I see her in the corner talking to this random girl. Well, she's making friends.

I look more closely and Mia looks like she's about to attack this girl. Mia starts yelling. " Are you serious! At least I have a man!," she shouts. All eyes turn to that corner. " Oh no," I say. " Bro, you better go get your girl," Za warns me. " Yeah," I say to him. I walk towards Mia. " I have a boyfriend! But, at least mine might not have herpes from sleeping around with random girls!," the girl shouts to Mia. " Okay! That's it! You wanna fight!! LET'S FIGHT!" Mia shouts. She starts taking out her earrings and hands her phone to Fredo. " Mia, calm down. She's not worth it," Fredo says to Mia. "Yeah whatever!," she shouts back.

Mia tries to throw a punch, but before she can I already grabbed her. I throw her over my back and walk away from the corner. " Hey! WHAT?! JUSTIN, PUT ME DOWN! I WANNA FIGHT HER!", she shouts at me angrily! We go into the kitchen and I put her down. " What the heck Justin?!," she asks me.  " Mia, calm down," I tell her. She goes to say something else, but I cut her off. " Babe, just breathe," I tell her. She takes a deep breath. I smile.

" You okay," I ask. " No, why does she hate me so much?," I ask me. " She's just jealous," I reply to her. " I love you. You're perfect. Don't listen to her," I tell her. " But, Just-," I cut her off. " No. You're perfect and I love you," I tell her. She smiles. " I love you, too," she says back. I hug her, holding my body tight against hers. I let go and inch close to her lips. My lips brush against hers. She comes closer and connects my lips with hers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it! Look at the gif to the right!