Chapter 3: You want what?

Mia's POV:

I'm at home with Justin. I'm in the kitchen getting a snack. " Hey babe," Justin says. He wraps his arms around my waist. " Hey," I say. " I wanted to talk to you about something," he says. " Okay..." I say curious. I walk into the living room, but I'm interrupted when Justin picks me up by my waist and spins me around. I laugh and Justin sits on my couch. He motions me over and he sits me on his lap. " So, I wanted to talk to you about something. I don't know how you feel about it, but yeah. I want to start a family," he says. My jaw drops. " You want what?" I ask him again amazed. " To start a family," he repeats. I'm speechless. A family? I knew this moment was gonna happen, but not now. Justin smiles. " Wow, ummm. I don't know what to say. You left me speechless," I tell him. " Well, I wanna start a family because you're my soulmate. I wanna stay up late with you watching the baby, send her or him off to school, and watch them grow up," he explains to me. I smile. " Well.... I mean. I'm okay with it. But, promise me one thing. Stay with me through the whole pregnancy, through thick and thin," I say. " I promise," he says. He kisses my cheek.

We're both getting ready for bed. We're watching Spongebob. " Hey Justin. Are you sure you wanna have a kid? That's a huge commmitment," I say. " Yeah. I'm sure. I wanna be with you forever," he says. I smile really hard. I wanted to say something, but Justin grabs my waist. Suddenly, Justin comes closer to me and stops inches away from my lips. I feel his warm breath on my lips and I slightly smile. I almost laugh, but before I do, Justin presses his lips against mine and passionatly kisses me.