Interview with @DeserveToBeHeard

Hey guys! Ig you're looking for someone to make you some fantastic covers, check this girl out!!!:)

Name: Clarissa, or DeserveToBeHeard

Book Title: Antarctic

Genre: Adventure, Romance

Summary:

It's about a girl who had just graduated from college with a Double major in Communications and Marine Biology. Allisone Rose is always looking for some sort of adventure and when she comes across the Sea Shepard Organization she finds her calling. She gets cast as the Communications Officer on the Bob Barker. And well, you know the saying. What ever happens at sea, stays at sea.

Completed? 

Not Yet

What inspired you to write your story?

Personally, I think that what the Sea Shepard organization does is really wonderful, and I wanted to put my own twist on that.

Who is your favorite character, if you had to choose?

Um, definitely Allisone Rose because she is basically almost exactly like me, and she is everything that I stand for.

Does music influence your writing?

No, Not really. I mean, I guess it make a difference on how my characters act.

Tell us about your main character:

She's 22 years old, and a new college graduate. She is very adventurous and happy. She lived in London her whole life until she moved to California for college, so I guess you could say that she is accustomed to the California girl life. Her parents aren't that supportive of her choices, so She's kind of alone most of the time.

Is your story based on a true story?

Yes- The whole concept of the story, just Allisone Rose Isn't real. Unfortunately.

How long have you been writing?

I've been writing for a while, maybe two or three years.

What made you start writing?

There were constant stories going on in my mind, and I just really really wanted to get them out of my head and into the world, it felt like that's where they belong.

What is your favorite genre to read?

Teen Fiction and Adventure Most Definately

Anything else you want to say?

Thank Youu xx