Interview with @ColorfulClarity

Here we have an interview with @ColorfulClarity! She's pretty new to wattpad, so be nice;)

Name: Tricia

Book Title: Three's A Charm

Genre: Teen Fiction & Humor

Summary:

Lucy Ronan is just another ordinary girl at Valley Brook High School looking forward to her senior year - except for the fact that Valley Brook requires its seniors to complete three impacting senior projects before graduation.

Lucy doesn't know what in store for her. How could she possibly know that these simple projects could make Lucy's nonexistent love life suddenly complicated, test Lucy's friendship with others, and unravel secrets about those around her?

The senior projects are meant to change the senior's perspective and make senior year memorable. But for Lucy, "memorable" is an understatement. Lucy's life just transformed into one hell of a ride.

Completed?:

 No but working on it!

What inspired you to write your story?:

I'm currently going to be a junior in high school and I realized I dream a lot about my senior year. So basically, I wrote Three's A Charm to fantasize about a memorable senior year.

Also, I like it when stories have the purpose of teaching the reader a moral or a life lesson. What I learned so far in my personal high school life also served as inspiration to write Three's A Charm.

Who is your favorite character, if you had to choose?:

My favorite character from m story would be Lucy. I like Lucy because I like what she stands for and the morals she values.

Does music influence your writing?:

Music isn't necessarily an influence but rather an inspiration. When I listen to a song, I try to truly interpret the message behind the lyrics and somehow incorporate that into my writing.

Tell us about your main character:

The main character is Lucy Crystal Ronan. She's a normal character that any teenage girl can relate to, but has her own quirks.

Is your story based on a true story?:

No, but some parts of the story are similar to some of my high school memories.

How long have you been writing?:

I'm new to Wattpad and this is my first story. However, I've been writing on my own as well as in some writing classes and workshops I've taken throughout my life.

What made you start writing?:

When I discovered my love of books when I was little, I realized I might like writing as well. Like I said before, I've been writing for myself, but now I want to really try my hand at writing since I've discovered Wattpad.

What is your favorite genre to read?:

Romance. There's nothing like to curl up and be swept off by the  fictional character you love. Yeah, I'm a hopeless romantic.

Anything else you want to say?:

 Wattpad isn't just a website / app for entertainment, it's a gift. As a reader, Wattpad presents to me unlimited stories. As a writer, Wattpad allows me to actually share my own story. So, to all those avid Wattpad users out there, happy readings and writing! :)