Interview with @awkwardinsantity

Alrighty, here we have an interview with @awkwardinsanity!! Looking for a plot twisting, romance? Check this out. Read the summary below and you'll see what I mean;)

Name: awkwardinsanity

Book Title: Two Can Keep A Secret

Genre: Romance and Teen Fiction

Summary:

Ivory Jones. She's a slightly awkward, antisocial high schooler who has lived most of her life in peace. And she was planning for it to stay that way. That is, until Jeremy Harper enters the picture. And ruins the peaceful atmosphere Ivory created.

Jeremy Harper. Your everyday high school boy with a mischievous edge to him. Looks that are worthy of praise and a slight bad boy attitude. But there's a slight problem to this scene.

Jeremy Harper died.

Three years ago.

Completed:

Nope, just started actually :P

What inspired you to write your story:

Just popped into my head one day when I was eating my breakfast. I was like, hey wouldn't it be cool if I wrote a story with a main character who's suppose to be dead?

Who is your favorite character, if you had to choose:

Well I've introduced two characters pretty much. But at the moment it's Jeremy. He's got that mysterious aura around him ;)

Does music influence your writing:

Yes definitely! I listen to music whenever I write.

Tell us about your main character:

Ivory Jones. She's content with her life and honestly doesn't really want much more from life. But her curiosity about Jeremy Harper keeps on landing her in trouble. She's quite shy but she has a number of close friends. She's extremely average :)

Is your story based on a true story:

Haha I wish! Sadly no.

How long have you been writing

: Ages, but this is my first Wattpad book.

What made you start writing:

Just my love for reading :)

What is your favorite genre to read:

I'm a sucker for teen fiction or romance

Anything else you want to say:

Just a massive thank you for this interview! Really appreciate it :)