Interview with @alterreality

Name: Julia

Book Title: For the Love of Fashion

Genre: Teen Fiction

Summary:

I was terrified. Not of snakes, or of heights, but of marriage.

The fashion world is cut throat, everyone who's anyone knows that. You have your enemies and your allies, those who hate your guts and those who would sell out your guts for a chance at the big leagues.

But what happens when a business rival you hate wants to be more than an ally?

I know this boy. I think he wants to be the one to cure me of my phobia. There's just one problem. And of course, it has to do with my fashion business.

Completed?:

Nope, there's just the first chapter (I posted it about a week ago)

What inspired you to write your story?:

Well, @GennaChy actually let me use her plot, so all the inspiration goes to her!

Who is your favorite character, if you had to choose?:

Definitely Javier, since he's the classic gay best friend kind of character.

Does music influence your writing?:

Yesss completely!

Tell us about your main character:

Sophia has had a long, complicated past that led her to fear marriage, and basically men in total. This allows her to put her whole heart and soul into her work at the fashion industry, which isn't necessarily a good thing.

Is your story based on a true story?:

Not in any way.

How long have you been writing?:

I've been writing for about seven years, from short little poems to novels (that have been deleted from my account via my terrible ex-friend). It's something I really love to do.

What made you start writing?:

In first grade, I wrote a short story. My teacher told me to go home and read it to my parents, and the positive outlook of it really inspired me to dig deeper into the writing world.

What is your favorite genre to read?:

One Direction/Doctor Who/5SOS/Sherlock fanfiction...that is my life.

Anything else you want to say?:

Thanks for the interview! :)