Interview with @mlouvre

Here we have an interview with @mlouvre! She's a long time writer, so check out her stuff!:)

Name: Leigh (Northam)

Book Title: When You Wish Upon A Skye

Genre: Teen fiction / Humour

Summary:

When Rodrick Skye was desperate for an extra bundle of cash, he counted on the stars to grant his wishes. But after months without any answer, he stopped believing in fairy tales and wish-granting. The worst part was, that he also made his little sister lost faith in magic, right before his birthday. Her childhood was ruined by a simple late night text from Rodrick, it was over.

Rodrick didn't know how serious the problem was, until on his eighteenth birthday, a girl showed up in front of his room and told him what he just did the night before; he had almost crushed the entire Fairy World because his sister had lost her faith in fairies. As a punishment, he was sent to Denver on a duty as a fairy. But what he didn't expect is that his godchild was not really a child.

Skylar Yates was sixteen going on seventeen. Even after all her friends had stopped believing in magic, she still did. She had always wanted her own star, on which she can wish upon. Her wishes were all predictable; she wanted to be popular, date Hayden Louis and for the entire school to notice her existence. Life seemed to be so simple, but was it really is? Well, the only thing I can tell you is that she finally got her own fairy to grant her very wishes.

Or should I say, her fairy wishes?

Completed?

Nope, on going.

What inspired you to write your story?

I want to make something that isn't cliche and I wish I have a godfather as hot as Rodrick sigh

Who is your favorite character, if you had to choose?

Definitely Rodrick.

Does music influence your writing?

Inspires? No. But I write more fluently if I'm listening to the music ahahah

Tell us about your main character:

He's a lot of laugh, sarcastic, loathes rich blondies who play dumb, he's a hardcore Larry Shipper, although he's not a One Direction fan. Larry is a definition of love for him. He's not a flirt, he dresses casually, he's rather kind, he's not smart nor a jock, so he's basically your normal teenage boy. His little sister means the world to him. He basically doesn't give a single crap about what people think of him so he's enjoying his life.

Is your story based on a true story?

I wish! Lol

How long have you been writing?

 nearly six years

What made you start writing?

My imagination is too wild to be told by mouth.

What is your favorite genre to read?

Humour - Thriller

Anything else you want to say?

Matchbox Twenty and Simple Plan rule.