Interview with @PanicthePotato

Hey guys, if you're looking for an awesome twist on an old classic(with NO clichés) check this book out! I've read part of it, and so far, its great!:)

Name: Panicthepotato -- June.

Titlte: Lucid dreams

Genre: Historical romance/ teen fiction

Summary:

"At that moment, I, Alice Owens, felt like the luckiest girl alive. I had everything I could ever ask for, and I was on the top of the world. Little did I know, that once you reach the top, there is nowhere to go but down. "

 For Alice, prom, was supposed to be the perfect night. But by the daylight of next day, she finds herself somewhere she could never imagine. Could it be Wonderland?

The mysterious dark haired boy certainly doesn't say so. Stumbling, falling and drowning, can Alice save herself in time? Or is this where she truly belongs?

Completed:

Um no, hopefully by the start of next year. :D

musical influence:

Music is like my safe haven. It keeps my 'bigger than life' mind sane. And yes, my chapter labels are often lyrics. And when some dialogues needs to have that extra BANG! effect it often is inspired from songs. :D

Main character:

Omg I have told a lot since she's my faaav. so I'm gonna talk about the all so delicious hunk, Will. I say, all good YA romances have to involve a triangle. so. two handsome men for our little lady. decision is reader's.

True story:

Nope, not really. It's from this bizarre dream of mine. plus dialogues are sometimes taken from real life. (my friends can go totally Shakespeare at times. hahah) it sounds more real that way too. :)

How long I've been writing:

I write essays and short stories for competitions and have been doing so since 4th grade or so. Its a good way to let out all your pent up emotions. (try it! :D)

Inspiration:

I saw something like this in a dream,(except crazier and illogical) so I thought, im gonna make this a story. and here we go. Its half from my imagination. but the main thing was god sent. literally. haha

Favorite character:

Has to be my Alice. she's too stubborn for my liking but her wicked humor makes it impossible to hate such a character. She's confused but doesn't give up. In awe, but doesn't give in. and her physique is literally what I my dream look.

What made you write:

The fact that I can't say whatever shit I want to say at people (because I'm way too nice). so instead of brewing up a nice pot of revenge, I just let it all out on the antagonist of my story hahah.

Favorite genre:

Definitely humor. and romances of teen fiction. My mum sometimes catches me laughing and crying while staring at a book. she thinks i'm going bonkers haha.

Anything else:

Nope. just that, please read my book. don't judge a book by its cover (well do, its very pretty) but ok. please give it a go. and thanks for the interview you, its like. I love you for this. :D