Interview with @heytreadmystory99

Alright, I KNOW there's a whole army of Directioners out there, so if you're looking for a great fan fic on the one and only Harry Styles, I highly suggest this book!!:)

Name: heytreadmystory99, my actual name could me anything you'd like it to be though.

Book Title: Forgetting The Past

Genre: teen fiction, romance, thriller, fanfiction

Summary:

What will happen when former rockstar Tara Levine finally comes face to face with Harry Styles, her ex-bestfriend, after four years? She has enough inner demons as it is, but becoming One Direction's new music producer wasn't supposed to become part of the recovery process. Will one secret come back to haunt Harry and Tara? How will Harry react when Zayn starts to take interest in Tara? But her and Harry were only just friends...right? But you know what they say...those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

Completed?

Nah, only about 22 parts into it.

What inspired you to write your story?

Part of it from mental thoughts I had, others from the movie Girl, Interrupted.

Who is your favorite character, if you had to choose?

Tara Levine, my main character.

Does music influence your writing?

Yes, all the time. Sometimes I'll be driving and a song will come on and I'll be like "That would work perfectly for this certain chapter"

Tell us about your main character:

Her name is Tara Levine, she is also my favorite character I've ever written. She's funny, tough, strong willed. And basically a real bitch. She has a lot of mental issues. But what I really admire about her is that she says whatever she feels. She isn't afraid of what people think.

Is your story based on a true story?

No, just things I've made up in my head.

How long have you been writing?

Not that long actually. Maybe a year. I mean, I was always writing for school though.

What made you start writing?

You know it kind of just happened. I love to read. My friend basically forced me to check out Wattpad, and after about ten minutes, I was hooked. The things I write are usually things I'd like to read. Example, I'd be reading a teen fiction or a romance and I would just sit there thinking, "What? Does this girl have no guts whatsoever?" So I started to write based on things I'd like to read, or just to get some emotions off my chest.

What is your favorite genre to read?

Teen fiction, humor, romance, thriller, and even though I hate to admit it, I enjoy the fan fictions here too.

Anything else you want to say?

I just want to thank everyone who reads and comments. They really mean a lot to me. My fans have been really great!