Interview with @Mariamsalvatore

Name: Mariamsalvatore

Book Title: Love Will Overpower

Genre: Vampire and romance.

Summary:

Main character (Damon Salvatore) sends the girl he loves aka his wife away and compels her to forget about him. He doesn’t know she’s carrying his child and one day after 2 years they meet and she starts to remember things on her own. Once everything is back to normal or so they think, they go through complications and hard times trying to get they people they love back as their family has deep dark secrets.

Completed:

No it isn’t completed but my updates are frequent.

What inspired you to write the story:

My first book, it got many reads and votes so I decided to use my writing skills as I have lots of cool ideas.

Who is your favorite character, if you had to choose:

Damon Salvatore. He’s my main character in this book and also cause I’m crazily obsessed with him.

Does music influence your writing:

Yes it does a friend told me to find the right song and listen to it on loop while writing the chapter as it helps.

Tell us about your main character:

My main character (Damon Salvatore) is very misunderstood person; hurt by the women he had loved 174 years ago. He’s cocky, self-absorbed and is very handsome.

Is your story based on a true story:

No my story isn’t based on a true story.

How long have you been writing:

For 3 months I think.

What made you start writing:

Honesty I started to write only for fun, cause I was bored but as I started to get more reads, comments and votes I started to take it seriously.

What is your favorite genre to read:

Romance and vampire.

Anything else you want to say:

I love all of my followers, readers and voters along with the people that comment: D