Interview with @BreeSixx

Name: Bree Rahtbone

Book Title: Black Widow

Genre: Horror, Romance, Short-Story

Summary:

Seventeen years ago, twenty-seven year old, Isabelle Blackwood, killed her husband, George, and was claimed an innocent widow. She died a tragic death and now haunts Maria Cline, the woman whom George had an affair with. Maria's life is in danger and has kept her daughter in hiding. She kept her from the Black Widow for only one reason, the daughter's father was George. When young man, Joseph and his father Carlisle Burton, come to town, can Joseph save Maria and her daughter? Based in the 1920's, this story is a tale of a dead widow dressed in black.

Completed?

Yes, it is.

What inspired you to write your story?

Mostly my strange fetish for horror films and the weird urge to write about the creepy olden days.

Who is your favorite character, if you had to choose?

Joseph because he is just so hot and he was probably the most fun to write.

Does music influence your writing?

Abosolutely, all the time. In the movie trailer for this book, I actually picked out the song "Alice Alice" by Victim Effect to be played in it. I guess the creepy tune influences me to write.

Tell us about your main character:

My main character, Isabelle Blackwood is most likely very misunderstood by my readers. Which I completely understand because that was the effect I was trying to give off. In all, she is just simply a lost soul seeking revenge. I mean, who wouldn't?

Is your story based on a true story?

Actually no, but just because I do not believe in ghosts.

How long have you been writing?

I actually never used to write, ideas would just fill up in my head making it so very hard to think. Luckily I found Wattpad and it changed my life. So I would say about a year and a half.

What made you start writing?

Mostly my constant ideas, my readings, and the wanting of leaving the horrible life I lived to be in a fantasy world that I could create.

What is your favorite genre to read?

I absolutely love Romance novels. I am a huge Romantic. I also love action, thrill, mystery, and fantasy on the side.

Anything else you want to say?

Aside from asking you all to read my stories? Hmmm, Nope. :)