Interview with @Dana155

Hey guys! If you're looking for a great COMPLETED book, then check this one by @Dana155 out!

Book Title: The Hardest Truth From You

Genre: Romance Teen Fiction

Summary:

Basically a girl name Rachael has a meaningful and loving relationship with her girlfriend, Jamie. But as soon as Jamie leaves for a Paris Class trip, Rachael starts pining for her so much; she even has a crazy dream of her not coming back. Soon she receives solace by her mutual friend, Nick (Jamie's best friend), by spending time with her. Temptation starts kicking in, the naughty type, which leads into a wrong turn.

Completed?

Yeah, buddy!!! :D

What inspired you to write your story?

Um....relationships that were surrounding me. What I mean by that is I witness couples in my school showing love for each other, ( not making out or anything), but just seeing them have a strong bond together. Another thing that inspired is watching this movie called Lost & Delirious, starring Piper Perabo and Jessica Pare. Some songs I listened to inspired me to write this story, especially The Fray. The song "Say When" really made me write this.

Who is your favorite character, if you had to choose?

Jamie because she is very independent and a strong woman. She is a good lover to Rachael and shows so much affection to her girlfriend. She stands up for herself for a teacher belittling her and that's very inspiring to me in my opinion. She doesn't label herself as a lesbian. However in one of the chapters, she talks about how students in her school referred to her as the "perverted dyke". So that could be some evidence. But that isn't official.

Sometimes I wish I met a Jamie Williams in real life because she is such an awesome character. If we ever met, we would probably be the best of friends. I would probably feel awkward though when Jamie shows affection to her girlfriend, Rachael, in front of me. But I would be fine and get over my self. =P

Does music influence your writing?

Yes, it does always. Every time I listen to a certain song, it's like a story forming in my head and I picture all the characters in it. On what they look like, how they act, where they come from, and the conflict in general.

Tell us about your main character:

Rachael Brown is a senior in high school who is from Queens, New York. She is a good person but with bad intentions, and a big mouth (in some cases when she is upset). Even though she has much love for Jamie, in the same sense it's a contradiction because she practices infidelity with her friend, Nick. So that's not good. :(

Is your story based on a true story?

How long have you been writing?

For a pretty long time. But when I started writing stories, they were so bad. >.<

What made you start writing?

I really don't know. I guess I wanted my imagination to come to life by putting it into text and sharing it with everyone.

What is your favorite genre to read?

Romance

Anything else you want to say?

I hope my story moves people, kind of... I hope my story becomes one of the first successful lgbt romance stories in wattpad. Next year I might put it onto the watty awards. Right now it's not ready yet, even though it's finished. BTW, I have a sequel called Back to Where it Started. However, it's a bit more sad and like the first story; it does NOT  have a happy ending. Despite the title.

Thank You and..enjoy. Sorry if this was way too long. I just have so much to say. I'm so proud of completing my story. But no one better trash it! >:( I worked on this!

Anyways, have a good day :D