Interview with @Werewolf-Girl101

Name: Werewolf-Girl101

Book Title: Make Up Your Mind

Genre: Romance and Non-Teen Fiction

Summary:

Val has loved her husband, Blake, for the two years they have been married and before as well. She may have sought him out because of his money, but it turned into real love for both of them. Her world begins to turn upside down when he calls her a “gold digger” and claims that he’s going to divorce her. It doesn't help either of them when Heath shows an interest in Val, even though she's a married woman. He's so familiar with using women that Val doesn't know if he's true with her.

Completed?

No.

What inspired you to write your story?

The story was just spinning in my head for a while. It’s as if the story told me to write it.

Who is your favorite character, if you had to choose?

That would be Val. She has just had to go through so much, yet she still stays strong. Even through it all, she remains her “fire” as a character says at several points.

Does music influence your writing?

Yes. I’m almost always listening to music while I write.

Tell us about your main character:

Val’s strong. With what she has gone through, she has to be. She refuses to be weak and take what’s being thrown at her. She throws it right back.

Is your story based on a true story?

No.

How long have you been writing?

I’ve always written stories, even when I was a kid.

What made you start writing?

I love that I can create a world of my own, being able to twist fun situations. I love that I can just give readers a good story to read.

What is your favorite genre to read?

My favourite genre to read would have to be Romance. It can be twisted into so many different scenarios.

Anything else you want to say?

Just that I really hope people like my story. I think it’s definitely worth a shot to read it, not to say it’s the best story out there because it’s not. I just think that’s it’s worthwhile. Oh, and thanks for the free interview :)