Interview with @arlington21

Here we have an interview with @arlington21!! She's a great writer, and a cookie fan, so where could you possibly go wrong? Check out her stuff!:)

Name:arlington21

Book Title: P. R. A. N . K

Genre: Teen Fiction & Humour

Summary:

P is for perfectly. R is for rowdy. A is for and. N is for noisy. K is for kids. Perfectly rowdy and noisy kids. That's what Chloe, Katelyn or Kat, Diaspro is. They are the trio troublemaker at Louvella Academy. They are notorious for their brilliant pranks. Teachers, jocks, sluts, get ready for them. Here comes the twist. Enter the trio troublemaker from Marange Academy. The two academy decide to gather those two group together hoping that it will bring an end to mischief. They thought wrong. The game is set. The two trio will battle it out to see who is the best. This. Will. Be. The. Best. Showdown. Ever. Don't miss it! But things don't go as thought. Twists and turns will leave you shock.

Completed?

No

What inspired you to write your story?

I was bored and needed to do something, so I decided to write. I based this story off of my imagination

Who is your favorite character, if you had to choose?

Diaspro

Does music influence your writing?

I like to write while listening to music but no.

Tell us about your main character:

She's a prankster and mischievous and a troublemaker. She is mainly the one callings the shots on stuff.

Is your story based on a true story?

No

How long have you been writing?

I've been fascinated by writing since I was 6. But my stories back then had like a ton of errors and mistakes.

What made you start writing?

I loved to write about things I wish that could happen to me, or books that I as a reader would want to read.

What is your favorite genre to read?

Romance and Fantasy

Anything else you want to say?

I like cookies (: