Interview with @kale6207

Name: Kale6207

Book Title: Summer School With... HIM?!?

Genre: Teen Fiction/Romance

Summary:

Ashley Wright is 17 years old; she has a twin brother named Tyler, Ashley loves her summers, and is usually a model student, so she is not happy about having to spend 2 months in a summer school classroom, So when she walks in and sees HIM... she is beyond pissed. Jared Leeman, The schools "bad boy", the one boy who lives get under her skin, and watch her get angry. The boy who picks on her, and then in the same breath flirts with her, he confuses her and infuriates her to no end! He also happens to be her brother’s good friend, and lives a few houses down from her.

How is she ever going to get through summer school with him...? UGH

Completed?

Not Yet, but Am About 3/4 Way Completed

What inspired you to write your story?

I read A LOT! Especially on wattpad, I have always kind of wanted to start writing, but didn't think I had what it takes. So I reached out to one of my favorite writers on here, and she talked to me about writing. I decided to give it a shot, and have gotten a lot of positive feedback, so I continued with this story! Im very happy with writing.

Who is your favorite character, if you had to choose?

Hmm.. I think Tyler because he is so funny, and flirty, I would love to actually meet him in person if he were real lol.

Does music influence your writing?

Not too much

Tell us about your main character:

I have 2 main characters. Ashley is a beach girl, smart, pretty and caring. Jared is laid back, funny, flirty, and sort of mysterious.

Is your story based on a true story?

No, I wish my high school years were as thrilling, and excitement filled as in my story. I would also love to live near a beach! But sadly I don't.. :(

How long have you been writing?

Just a few months.

What made you start writing?

I mentioned in a similar question above. I always wanted to start writing, seeing as I read sooo much, I thought why cant I do that? I was sure I would suck, but I feel like I am doing very well :)

What is your favorite genre to read?

Teen Fiction/Romance.

Anything else you want to say?

I would like to say thank you for the freee interview, and thank you in advance for any new fans/readers I get in result of this. I hope you have a great writing/reading experience on wattpad, as I have