Interview with @TheresNo_Rush

Looks like you guys have a date with Destiny;) Sorry, had to. Anyways, you should have a date with Destiny. Or at least, with her book;)

Name: My name is Destiny

Book Title: Fighting with Vampires

Genre: Vampire/Romance

Summary:

You saw the word "Vampire" and you see the genre "Romance" and your probably thinking this is just another one of those cliché Twilight stories. Human and Vampires dating and the forbidden love thing, but if you were expecting that, then you might as well throw this out your window. This story is anything but cliché.

Sixteen years ago, the world was at peace and there was nothing out of the ordinary. One day, everything changed for everyone. Vampires began to appear, blending in with humans. Soon, humans learned of their existence and war broke out to get the creatures out of the world. The day was soon known as "Dark World War" and it was also the day that humans lost to the Vampire's superior power and were forced to live underground.

Evelyn Armstrong wants nothing but to escape the underground life and see what was above. She takes a risky chance when on the Annual Feed Day, Vampires come and chose their human they wanted to feed off of, and escapes without a Vampire. Above ground, Evelyn sees the world in a different way. But when she had arrived, a portal had opened from another dimension allowing dark creatures to roam the Earth. Now posed with a threat for both the Vampires and Humans, the two races have to work together to get the creatures back where they belong.

Completed?

Nope

What inspired you to write your story?

Im obsessed with vampires and why not write about something you love/addicted to? Um.. really it was Apple Cranberry. Haha, yes some juice inspired me to go all crazy over this sudden eye to make the two races just have a war. Juice man...

Who is your favorite character, if you had to choose?

Damien... Maybe Beatrice... Either of those two.

Does music influence your writing?

Only occasionally. But not as much as just plain old brainstorming, with some food ^_^

Tell us about your main character:

Oh, gosh, there's so much I could say... Evelyn is one happy person, only on the outside though. She keeps a smile on her face even though there is pain in her heart. She asks a million questions a day, very talkative, doesn't really know how to get to the point of matters, rambling on, likes to explore and try new things. Oh and she has a huge desire to make vampires and humans live together as one.

Is your story based on a true story?

Vampires? Nah. But I try to throw in as much realistic problems and events as possible. Like human boy problems and parent issues. While having a lot of supernatural problems going on at the same time.

How long have you been writing?

About, one year now

What made you start writing?

Well, Im a book addict. Like seriously, I read a book a day (It keeps the librarians away). And I happened to stumble upon Wattpad and other sites like Figment. I was already very imaginative and I just started writing down ideas. To the point where I was writing chapters! And so on.

What is your favorite genre to read?

Action, Supernatural, and pure old Romance. Mysteries. I like almost everything!

Anything else you want to say?

Write not for popular but for yourself! Its a passion that can't be lost in numbers alone.