Interview with @TardisGalZai

Name: TardisGalZai

Book Title: Not All Are Bad

Genre: Romance

Summary:

Meet Amelia Laiba. A 16-year-old girl who is a shy, bright, intelligent, beautiful, quiet and the only Muslim student in school. Her parents' jobs (as solicitors) got  transferred from Nicosia to London and Amelia loathed them for moving there. Ever since she's started her last year in in London, she has been bullied and discriminated because of her religion. Her life just turned upside down...

Meet Nathan Hunter. The young 16-year-old brother of Hermitch High School's 18-year-old bad boy, Drew Hunter, where 'danger' is etched all over his skin. As soon as Amelia set foot inside the school building, Drew has dared Nathan to go out with her or else he would show an embarrassing video of him when he was younger.

Although, Nathan thought if he were to go out with Amelia, his life will become humiliating! He sees Muslims as corrupt humans and terrorists. But, as he meets her, his viewpoint  about Islam suddenly changes...

What will he do? Will he accomplish his brother's dare?

Completed?

Nope, 7 parts done

What inspired you to write your story?

Erm...I guess bullying because I feel sorry for people who are discriminated because of their religion, race or other things. So I wanted to write a story where everyone can be equal.

Who is your favorite character, if you had to choose?

My favorite character would have to be Nathan because even though he can sometimes be a girl, he doesn't give up and he actually fulfills challenges. He can be quite funny and sarcastic too but later on, he realises that everyone should be treated equally.

Does music influence your writing?

No, not really. It's probably films or TV programs. I pick some story elements out of them and somehow merge it together so as I write, I watch TV :D

Tell us about your main character:

The main character in my book is Nathan Hunter. He's cute, funny, sarcastic and can be a good listener too. His perseverance is high and he always looks for challenges, even though it could ruin hi life. He takes huge steps.

Is your story based on a true story?

Nope, it isn't. It's all in my head and I wish society and life could treat everyone right.

How long have you been writing?

I think a year ago. I hate reading and writing books but I gotta learn sometime.

What made you start writing?

 guess my friends. Reading their books on Wattpad inspired me to write my own because it shows even people who hate reading can make up plots and write books.

What is your favorite genre to read?

Action, adventure and thriller. They're awesome and they're the categories which don't make cliche storylines. The stories are different and unique.

Anything else you want to say?

My book may be boring but please take a shot at reading it...it may be cliche too...so yeah!