Interview with @katniss347

Name: Katniss347

Book Title: He loves me, He loves me not

Genre: teen fiction, romance

Summary:

Ever since the first day of 5th grade, Evan and Harmony have been the best of friends. In the middle of 6th grade, Harmony accepts Evan invitation to be his girlfriend. They were together and in love until the end of 7th grade, when Harmony had to move. Now, in the small town of Silver Creek, Mississippi they meet again in 11th grade. While Harmony still loves Evan as much as she did in 7th grade, Evan seems to have forgotten his feelings. Will they be able to fall in love all over again? Or will they stay just friends?

Completed?

No

What inspired you to write your story?

Well, I was bored and this idea kinda just came to me, along with a lot of others, but this one seemed the most interesting.

Who is your favorite character, if you had to choose?

I'd have to Blaze, Harmony's (the main character) horse. I love horses so yeah XD

Does music influence your writing?

Yes. I have most of the stuff I'm gonna wright planned out, but I may absentmindedly make it have a sadder or more energetic atmosphere depending on what song I'm listening to.

Tell us about your main character:

Harmony :5'3 with  long raven black hair (black so dark it looks blue and purple) and pale blue eyes (like ice). She has a care free attitude and could care less about what people have to say about her, which she learned to do the hard way. She likes to put others before herself but she also cares a lot about herself.

Evan: 5'7 with dirty blond hair and emerald green eyes. He is strong and independent,very stubborn, and fights for what he loves and believes in. He pays attention to others more than himself, so he doesn't have to feel any pain.

Is your story based on a true story?

No

How long have you been writing?

Quite a while, I just haven't put any of my works out there until very recently.

What made you start writing?

I got tired of bottling up my emotions. I was at a point where I was desperate for a way to vent when I started writing and found that I actually enjoy what I do.

What is your favorite genre to read?

Fiction. I can't be specific, just mostly fiction in general.