Interview with @LouisDaniel

Name: Louis Daniel

Book Title: Everything Has Changed

Genre: Romance, Teen Fiction

Summary:

Nineteen-year-old Jane Nueva is an only child—and because of this, she considers Niall Alcantara as her own best friend. Both writing for their university’s publication, she and Niall develops a strong relationship with each other, making them look like siblings. And while her best friend is the editor-in-chief of their publication, Jane is then given a task: interview Joshua Montano, the reigning representative of their university’s annual competition, the rising heartthrob of their campus, and her crush.

Things then suddenly changes for the three of them: Jane unexpectedly catches the eyes of Joshua. He, on the other hand, starts making her fall in love with him despite the many girls throwing themselves at him. Niall is, well… trapped in a crushing feeling toward Jane.

As if his confession isn’t enough, an unexpected kiss surprised both Jane and Niall. The kiss sends Jane into many puzzling thoughts about her real feelings for Joshua and Niall. Does she really love Joshua with all her heart, or is she committed to love Niall? Should she love not the one who doesn’t know her for a long time, but the one who really knows her to her core? Whom should she choose: the guy she has been dreaming of, or the guy who has been with her through ups and downs?

Completed?

Yes, it is. I haven’t yet posted the rest of the chapters on my account but I definitely will.

What inspired you to write your story?

I guess what inspired me to write this story is the reason that I want to try my hand in the genres of romance and teen fiction, even if these trends are such a huge thing already.

Who is your favorite character, if you had to choose?

I would say Niall, because no matter what Jane did with him in the book, he still prayed good thoughts and happiness for her.

Does music influence your writing?

Yes. I listened to T-Swift's "Everything Has Changed" while coming up with the whole story and characters.

Tell us about your main character:

Jane’s definitely a very normal girl. She has a best friend named Niall and has this huge admiration for Joshua, their university’s Mr. SAU (Sciences and Arts University). She’s great when it comes to writing and adores One Direction.

Is your story based on a true story?

Sort of. The three main characters (and some of their emotions) are all inspired from people I deeply know in my life. Aha!

How long have you been writing?

I’ve been writing stories since last year.

What made you start writing?

Writing is my way of expressing myself ‘cause I am a silent person. But hey, I am very observant and keen on surveying my surroundings, including the people around me.

What is your favorite genre to read?

Right now, I am fond of reading romance and teen fiction books because Jane is compelling me to. Ha-ha!

Anything else you want to say?

Hey, boys and girls! Do please see my story and have the appreciation to read it. Thank you in advance!