Chapter-19 A day to remember:To See You Smile

Author's note,

This chapter is dedicated to all my new friends in wattpad who are also fans of korean dramas

@BrowneyedUnni @Ispark @KeyLovesShugaa @xXChocl8_Addict...@XHyperrXSaafiiaX and to all others who love it too :))

P.s Some songs I kept listening to while writing this- I'm stupid-ss5501

Noona is so pretty(replay)-SHINee@KeyLovesShugaa(I think they are awesome)

Because of you-B2ST

Loving icecream-As one and Ez-Life

Heartbeat-2PM

Making love-4minute

Losing my mind-Lee Sueng Gi

Are you still waiting-Hee Young.

Some of them are OSTs to few of my fav dramas.

And finally 'My everything-Lee Min Ho' which I kept relistening all the time...Thank you for reading my story :))

********************************************

Ava's POV

We finally made our way out of the night club. We are on the streets now and although its late, its brimming with people.

I didn't realize that I was shaking back there as the fresh air welcomed me, calming my nerves. We haven't spoken to each other. We are walking together silently passing by brightly lit cafes and shops.

Min Ho ssi suddenly stop walking and turned facing me. I was walking a little behind and seeing him stop, I also halted a little unsure of what to do or say.

"Ava, why did you stop me?"

He asked me, his intense eyes focused on me.

"I...I am sorry Min Ho ssi, meeyane. I didn't wanted to get you in trouble. Its my fault, I shouldn't have gone to the dance floor."

I stuttered bending my head and looking down.

"Thats not what I am saying. And why are you blaming yourself. I am talking about that guy in the club. If it hadn't for you stopping me and Jack intervening I would have really punched him in the face for what he did," he replied his jaw clenching like he remembered what had happened.

"Min Ho ssi...You stood up for me. I am really thankful for that...but I wasn't scared of him. I was worried that if things got ugly. I mean we are on transit and more then that if people somehow find out that you got involved in a brawl in a night club in a different country,thats the worst thing that can happen..I will never forgive myself."

I told him looking up at him as I raised my head finally.

Hearing me say that his face relaxed a bit realising why I did that but his gaze didn't leave mine.

"Still Ava, I think you shouldn't have stopped me."

He said his voice softening after few brief seconds.

I slowly smiled at him now knowingly.

"I know Min Ho ssi. You would have punched his face or kicked him and showed him your taekwondo skills.That would serve him right."

I told him to lighten the situation. Saying that I clumsily tried to throw some akward fists in the air with my hands like I am punching someone.

He is staring at me now his mouth slightly opened with an expression of total disbelief.

"Aish...bisheshini(crazy)?!"

He replied finally and started walking away. But not before I saw a smile escaped his lips.