Chapter-8 Am I dreaming?

*Kindly note that two POVs(point of views) are going hand in hand together in this chapter.

========================================================

Lee Min Ho's POV

Right now I am rushing to the airport.I am leaving for New York alone.

I have worked it out with my manager and the company. I am supposed to meet up few people for work but more importantly I wanted to meet Min Young too. She's in New York at the moment. She has a photoshoot in Hawaii and she's with her relatives.

She's doing well after her recent successful drama. We have been dating for a while now. We try hard to meet up whenever possible. Its so hard with our busy schedules.

I am leaving quietly prior to my scheduled departure. I am supposed to go back home so people dont know yet about my plans.Thankfully I didn't find any press except for few fans at airport.

I wore my darkest shades and checked in.

After boarding the plane I was shown to my seat. I was really tired after a long day. Till the last moment I had to make many appearances. I sat down and the stewardess kept my stuffs in the overhead cabin.

I tried to make myself comfortable. I had booked both the seats so I could travel comfortably.The stewardess got me the drink I requested. She gave me her biggest smile and asked me to call for any further assistance.

After settling down I looked around my surrounding. I had a fellow passenger on the other side of the aisle.

Hmm..She look oddly familiar...Where did I see her before?

As I tried remembering , I saw her cover her face with the magazine.

She was staring at me just before. Funny, I thought shaking my head amused at her behaviour.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ava's POV

This is not happening right?!

I mean I may be dreaming or worst hallucinating!

I was seating in my seat which was next to aisle. Wow, even the seats are so comfortable. Last time I had travel in the economy class and I didnt even have enough leg space to stretch out. After recieving the complimentary drink I was busy trying to find the magazine I had tucked in my bag when I heard the flight stewardess talking in hushed tones among themselves.There seem to be someone who caught their attention.

People were still boarding.

Thats when I turn around and saw someone seated in the opposite seats across the aisle.

I literally couldnt believe my own eyes when I saw Lee Min Ho ssi taking his seat!

Hold a second, what just happened!

Till moments before I was cursing myself for missing out on his fan meeting and now he is in the same flight!

Wait, isnt he suppose to go back to Seoul?

And the thought came , what if he recognizes me from last time at the mall? I winched remembering the disastrous measures I took to attend his fan meeting and landing myself in troubles.

No, thats not possible. He wouldnt even remember seeing me at the fire exit.

I was busy looking at him when he looked in my direction.Yikes! I was startled. I quickly hid my face with the magazine I was going to read.

They finally announced that boarding was completed and they would be now taxing before the take off.The stewardess was demonstrating the safety procedures. I am getting paranoid. Stop acting like an idiot. Just act normal. I thought taking a deep breath.

The flight finally took off and now I am trying to read the magazine. But how can I focus when Lee Min Ho is seated nearby looking so handsome and real !

It was increasingly getting difficult not to wander my attention towards him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Lee Min Ho 's POV

Now I remember!

Its the same girl from last time in the mall! Isn't she? Hmm... I remember her running away after seeing me.

Was she there for the fan meeting?

Now when I glanced at her, she seems to be reading her magazine with a dazed look?

Maybe she will ask for an autograph later. I dont know. I mentally shrugged.

I took out my ipod and put on some music.

There are so many things in my mind.The Asian tour turned out well thankfully. Now I am looking forward to my new assignments. I am booked totally, other than the scripts I am selecting, there are the endorsements, cfs, press meets and so many other things...possibly some in the states where I am headed to.

I remember smiling the last time I was there in New York, they mistook me for a male model in the fashion week.

Just then, the stewardess came up and I had to take off my headphones to hear her.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ava's POV

I heard him speak to the flight attendant in English.

And he was surprisingly speaking it well. I read somewhere that he was taking lessons. He sure seem comfortable speaking it now.

After trying unsucessfully to read the magazine I took the menu card they had given me for selecting the refreshments. Nice, I thought checking the list.The inflight menu's appetizer sure looked tempting.

They served me what I had requested. Grilled scallops, fresh seasonal salad,smoked salmon,fried bean noodles and white chocolate mousse for dessert. Wow,I thought. I am totally loving the first class. I smiled to myself.

********************************

Author's note,

I guess thats a twist?! :))

*Today is New year's eve so I wanted to wish Min Ho ssi a very Happy new year! Wishing him lots of love,happiness and success. Looking forward to see his new works!! :))

P.s I am going to include a lot of things and since I am not a frequent traveller kindly overlook any mistake if any. Thank you for reading! Loved to hear your views!:))