Chapter-18 A day to remember:Feel safe with you

Ava's POV continued.

The music is still playing loudly. I am standing behind Min Ho ssi. Minutes before I was dancing with him but the atmosphere right now is tense.

I am looking at the guy he is confronting. He is tall. His height almost matching Min Ho ssi's tall frame. His facial features are strong with a firm jawline but more then that his eyes had a mean look.

"Whats the problem,dude?"

He replied with a thick accent. He didn't look nor sound like a local. He was smirking now and I didn't like it at all. I just had a bad feeling about all of this. Trying to avoid his gaze, I tried to get Min Ho ssi's attention.

"Min Ho ssi, please leave it. I am ok..." my voice trailing.

"You know what I am saying. I saw what you did."

Min Ho ssi responded, his eyes still locked with the guy.

Although the music was blaring, people dancing nearby seem to have started noticing as they have stopped dancing and are whispering to each other now.The guy also didn't seem to be alone as his companions have started gathering near him.

I was getting apprehensive. Min Ho ssi was not listening to me. What am I going to do now? Suddenly I see Jack and Mandy rushing towards our spot. Thankfully they seem to have also noticed what was happening here. I was relieved to see both of them.

"Jack, thank God! You both are here. Please tell him to calm down."

"It's gonna be fine, Ava. Don't worry."

He reassured me as he stepped in between them. Mandy is holding my hand now.

"Hey guys, chill. Everything's fine, ok." Jack told both of them.

The guy finally turns toward Jack.

"Dude, I am not the one with problem.Tell him instead."

He retorted gesturing at Min Ho ssi, almost challenging him.

I saw Min Ho ssi clenched his fist as he stepped forward towards him.

"What did you just say?"

His voice raised now. I could see him mustering all his strength not to hit him.

Jack quickly intervened.

"Hold it right there. Come on guys. All of us are friends right. It's just a misunderstanding."

He put his arm around Min Ho ssi and nudged him to step back.

I was getting really worried, almost panicky by now. We are starting to attract more attention.The bouncers will be here any minute.

I am tugging his arm now.

"Min Ho ssi, chaebile (please). Please lets leave now."

I desperately tried to get his attention now. He finally looked at me his eyes meeting mine.

"Yeah. She's right. You should both leave now."

Mandy spoke to both of us with a knowing look. Jack also agreed with me as he motioned us to leave now before things gets more heated.

I looked at him now. My eyes pleading him to agree to me.

He hesitated first. But finally relented as I gently took his arm and guide him towards the exit.

I turned back and I am looking at both Jack and Mandy giving them a silent gratitude look for helping us out. Both of them nodded their heads in understanding as Mandy waved her hands at us.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yoon Joo's POV

My intuitions were right. I saw Victor and few of his friends dance close by next to them as the dance floor is packed now. And before I knew it, I saw him getting close to her and pushed her deliberately. I was startled.So thats what they had planned? I could see that she was as shocked as much as I was. I saw Min Ho Oppa getting angry.He had noticed it.

As much I detest to see them together, I was uncomfortable at what they did. I immediately started walking towards them.

A hand grabbed my wrist from behind.

"Don't go Yoon Joo."

Jin Sa oppa was telling me. His eyes searching my face seeing my reaction. I was furious now.

"Oppa, is this what you guys planned? I didn't expect this from you. It was a mean thing to do."

He was surprised seeing my outburst.

"Yoon Joo. Maybe I went a little overboard. But I didn't like the way he ignored you. Fine, I was bit jealous seeing how you didn't give me attention.But I didn't mean any harm..."

His eyes are looking at me now and I could see that he sincerely meant that.

I gingerly step forward. Unsure of what I am supposed to do.

"Don't go Yoon Joo."

He said again slowly.

"You will make it worse."

I stopped walking and stood there watching them from afar hoping things didn't get more worse then it was now...

*************************

Author's note:

This is one of the most difficult chapter I have tried writing...Thank you everyone for still reading. It means a lot :))