Chapter-3 Leaving home for the trip

Ava's POV

I am in the airport with Evelyn waiting to check in. She had come to drop me off with Dad.

Last few days had been a whirlwind of sorts with last minute things.

I tried packing light and remembering to take all the important things.

" So will she be there at the airport to pick you up?" asked Evelyn, obviously worried about me.

I was going to meet my online friend Monnie who I had befriended, another true blue minoz * <fan of Lee Min Ho>.

She even writes a blog about him and thats how we became close sharing our common interests.

"Yes, she will be there. Dont worry, girl", I replied thankful for her concern. I was a bit tense myself but I didn't let it show and I had to convince her that I was fine.

"Ava, remember our little chat we had before, I agreed on this trip because I saw that it was something you really wanted to, but please take care of yourself and keep us always updated, ok?"

My dad told me looking like he was already missing and worried for me.

I was my daddy's girl and I knew it was hard for him. I hugged him to let him know that I was thankful for understanding me and how this trip meant a lot to me.

"Your mom also feels the same although she will not tell you, you know that right".

"Of course, dad I know and I will always take care of myself and ring you up everyday. Please take care of yourself and mom too."

I replied teary eyed. Finally it was time for checking in as the announcements were made for the departure.

I took a deep breath and was ready to go in. Hugging Evelyn one more time I made my way to the check in counter.

Giving a last look at both of them before entering, I waved to them.

I will be taking a link flight to another big city with international departure for my trip.

I seated myself in the plane and as it took off I looked out from my window seat staring at the clouds and wonder if I was doing the right thing. It was a big decision and I hope this trip turns out to be fine. After the fan meeting I had to give myself a chance to find myself back. So in a way it was like a step in the direction of sorting out my life. That was the last thing in my mind before I drifted off to sleep...

**************

Author's note :

Hi !

Thank you for reading and I would be happy if you share your views. The journey has just begin :))

P.s As I am uploading from my phone,my chapters are a bit short. Its also according to the sequence of events as it unfolds. Will try to edit it whenever I get a chance.